Whiteline lowering springs

Rikz2004

1 hour ago, coldel said:

Any reason you are interested in them? Tried and tested routes are Tein and Eibach for a bigger drop. 

I've read conflicting things around the tein s tech springs, and eibach are a bit too big a drop for me (don't want to scrape or have to get adjustable camber arms etc).

Whiteline seem decent and the drop is in between the two, just wondering if anyone from here has used them or knows if they're any good?

5 hours ago, coldel said:

I dont remember seeing anyone mention whiteline, plenty of good reviews for teins on here though. 

I would google 350z whiteline springs and read what comes up

Thanks, will do and I'll search the forum for teins as well and have a read. Maybe I'll be the Guinea pig for the whiteline springs! 

So I've bought these springs and will report back once I get them fitted (along with the bilstein b6's).

Coincidentally they have been fitted to a 350z on the Road and Race YouTube channel, link below if anyone is interested:

Edited by Rikz2004
Typo's!
  • Thanks 1

I think that Eibach are a bit too low, and Tein are too high.  For me the rear end looks much to high up, and the Tein springs lower the front more than the rear.

Only reason they are tried and tested is because people have bought them! If no-one buys the Whiteline springs we'll never know...

Edited: Well I got that wrong, I thought Teins were lower by 17mm Front and 14mm Rear as mentioned in this thread, but according to Horsham shows that it's a 1.5" drop? Then checking Torqen it says 0.7/0.6"... confusing

Edited by Kryptek49
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, coldel said:

Grabbed a random pic off the internet of a 350z lowered on Tein S Tech springs on 19 inch wheels, looks perfect drop in my humble opinion

You're right that looks spot on - just what I'm after.  The rear looks lower than only a 14mm drop though? 

• Like 1

So my order of the whiteline springs got cancelled due to being out of stock so I'm actually still in the market for springs.

I'm looking at buying them next month so unless anyone has opinions of the whiteline springs by then I will probably now go with Tein S. They've been tried and tested as has been said in conjunction with the bilstein b6 dampers that I've already bought.

All the pictures in this thread of cars with them on look great and have the perfect amount of lowering! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Someone who listens and acts on opinion. You deserve the best results. Well done, its refreshing as so many have done their own thing and regretted not acting on years of experience.:thumbs:. It's what this forum is here for.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rikz2004 said:

So my order of the whiteline springs got cancelled due to being out of stock so I'm actually still in the market for springs

Me too - bought them from 2 different retailers on ebay and they both have cancelled my order.  I thought they carried stock but they must just dropship it direct form Whiteline.

1 hour ago, Payco said:

It's what this forum is here for.

Definitely - I've got a lot of good advice from here so far, nothing wrong with trying new things though and possibly adding more valuable information to the forum.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZMANALEX said:

Tein are 17mm and 14mm drop.

Sorry Alex I think I'm getting a bit confused now.

We're talking about Tein SKP26-AUB00 S.Tech right?

Horsham - 1.5" drop per their website

Torqen showed the drop as 0.7" F/0.5" R until I contacted them 20 mins ago on live chat and they said the description is incorrect and they are actually 1.5" drop = 38mm.

Direct from Tein on ebay - 1.5" drop

Am I looking at the wrong springs, or are they all wrong about the drop?

If you're sure they are 17/14 I'll buy them - just a bit unsure now.  Thanks for the help

• Like 1

These are what I am talking about: 

However, they may have changed the spec. which I am not aware of.

Tein S.Tech Lowering Springs

TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning.

They offer an aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks.

Each application is road tested in the UK for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty,

Manufacture : Nissan

Model : 350z

Engine : 3.5

Year : 2002-2008

Chassis : Z33

Front Lowering Appox : 17mm

Rear Lowering Appox : 14mm

Notes : Excludes Cabriolet 

Additional Features:

Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction

Progressive Spring Rate Design

Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications