New 350z owner

Just quick hi to everyone :) just purchased a 2004 350z GT with 65000 miles on the clock. The only mod so far is a toyosport exhaust system and the car came with mishimoto rad fans(that are very loud :) ) the main bad point about this car was the roof as it have 2 big dents which i have now filled,my freind has some matte white wrap for the roof just wondered peoples thoughts as im trying to do something different from the normal black roof!

here she is 

InkedIMG_20190806_175529783_LI.jpg

On 09/08/2019 at 13:12, davidv10 said:

Welcome buddy! I see you are from Norfolk. We have a mini Norfolk meet on Sunday evening if you fancied it. This is the Norfolk meet thread:

thanks for the welcome everyone :)

TimC thanks for the heads up but i think the Z wont be ready in time as trying to sort out the bits and bobs that are wrong with it :(

But this is how she looks now, new stripe an lip

IMG_20190810_092819450.jpg

Edited by tysst2
  • Like 2

On 16/08/2019 at 10:09, TimC said:

She certainly looks different with the white stripe, cant say I have seen a 350 with one before. What other problems do you have? Not too many hopefully.

no i think you are right,main problem is rust and the W brace is made of dust lol,i have sorted the cosmetics now but i think it might need a new clutch soon.

here are a couple of update pics

IMG_20190816_174015066.jpg

IMG_20190816_174037856.jpg

• 1 year later...