350z discs and pads

Rikz2004

1 hour ago, CAL-85 said:

Ferodo premier pads are oem replacement? So just standard pads as far as I can tell. The discs don't seem to have many/any reviews so I'd probably get the kinetix in favour of these tbh, unless anyone has an experience with these? 

3 hours ago, pintopete58 said:

I have a pair of rear drilled &grooved disc forsale on the forum.

I have these discs on my 350

Hi,

I want discs that have been reviewed and recommended so I'll give those a miss. Thanks anyway :thumbs:

12 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

When you are dealing with budget brake stuff I would not read too much into the reviews.

Perhaps informed recomendations from other forum members may be more accurate.

I was actually going from reviews on this forum by forum members of this discs.

Do you have a recommendation for someone that drives enthusiastically on the road but no track use etc? 

@ZMANALEX For some reason I'm having difficulty quoting your post to reply to (but I am on mobile so could be that!)

So I guess iif I'm going oem replacement with minimal upgrade then around £300, but if there is a decent upgrade for around £4-500 for example then i would consider it. 

For £300.00 you will get a budget set of rotors and a budget pad similar to the Brembo aftermarket pads or Mintex, Pagid etc

if you want to spend a bit more then just upgrade the pads as the budget rotors will work okay for normal road use.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

For £300.00 you will get a budget set of rotors and a budget pad similar to the Brembo aftermarket pads or Mintex, Pagid etc

if you want to spend a bit more then just upgrade the pads as the budget rotors will work okay for normal road use.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stick with oem performance level at the moment as personally find the stock brakes good enough as they are for my style of driving and any extra money could probably be better off spent on other bits.

Edited by Rikz2004
Clarification

1 minute ago, Rikz2004 said:

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stick with oem replacement at the moment as personally find the stock brakes good enough as they are for my style of driving and any extra money could probably be better off spent on other bits.

If you want a quote then just drop me a PM.

OEM replacement discs and pads are in stock and good to go same/next day :thumbs:

• Like 1

Might also be worth checking out MTEC OEM replacements as well, used them before on my other cars and they are fine for daily driving, never tracked them before though. The owner of MTEC also has or had a 350z too. I'd stick with official Brembo pads though.

Edited by Stock
  • Like 1