Old newbie...

I've been a member of this forum since the year before I got my z (2006).  I can't remember the last time I came on here as mainly use the facebook group but just thought I would check in to see who's still alive!  Still have my z, can't part with it, even though now it only does about 500 miles a year and never sees rain if I can help it.  It's now 16 years old and has not really missed a beat - failed an MOT once for a lightbulb and miss-spaced number plate!  Still in fantastic condition and worth more than it's 'book value'  if that makes sense, so will continue to live in my garage apart from the odd sunny day.  I'm still not bored of the way it looks and still don't see many around.  I spotted a guy in Market Weighton where I live last week, riding a push bike, wearing a 350z t shirt!  I would have given him a wave but sadly I was driving my clio!  Anyway, hi to any other remaining OGs! ( would add a wave smiley but I've been gone so long I have no idea how.....:-))