Coming Back to a 370z Nismo

After selling my 370Z Gt edition siv due to a change in my circumstances a couple of years ago, I am pleased to return with a 2016 Black Nismo 370.

Been looking for a while and found one with no damage to the seat bolster and in tip top condition so I finally took the plunge. 

Pics to follow :-) 

Its going to be a long. 3 weeks till I can pick it up. 

96E4C3E3-DC8A-4448-9575-C3A5399B3E21.png

16582D44-3F19-4F0D-B1D9-743B8D863E8B.png

42FC79FE-566C-4205-8142-1E3FE50B2FC6.png

3744FE67-9042-4C3F-9585-7B78E80FCDD7.png

A62C58BC-981B-40F6-AD62-CF698BD5126E.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice comments guys............

I couldn't wait 3 weeks, so moved things swiftly along and pick it up this friday =)

Although the nismo exhaust note is a little better than stock 370Z, it still doesn't sound like the car it should IMO. So the search for a new one starts now, if anyone is thinking of selling give me a nudge.   (I dream of an Invidia =))

Edited by Z4ZORRO

7 hours ago, Z4ZORRO said:

Thanks for the nice comments guys............

I couldn't wait 3 weeks, so moved things swiftly along and pick it up this friday =)

Although the nismo exhaust note is a little better than stock 370Z, it still doesn't sound like the car it should IMO. So the search for a new one starts now, if anyone is thinking of selling give me a nudge.   (I dream of an Invidia =))

1st thing I did to mine, way to quiet standard. tarmac sportz short tails is a cheap fix

21 minutes ago, Whitevanman said:

1st thing I did to mine, way to quiet standard. tarmac sportz short tails is a cheap fix

How do they sound ? I had a cobra on my last one which had a lovely sound to it..

I love the sound , it's loud on start up but when the car warms up it settles down abit, its quite normal till you open it up to about 3000 and then it comes alive.... your just replacing the back box with 2 resonated straight pipes... you dont need to swap out the whole system,