W brace under 370z

z350convert

Like many others my W brace (or bracket) about midships under the car is completely rusted and bashed by a speed hump I should think. Does anyone recommend a good source for a replacement or alternative other than buying through Nissan. I've seen some on M1motorsport and possibly eurospares might be worth a call. They seem quite expensive for a bit of low grade steel that seems to rot overnight..

2 hours ago, z350convert said:

Like many others my W brace (or bracket) about midships under the car is completely rusted and bashed by a speed hump I should think. Does anyone recommend a good source for a replacement or alternative other than buying through Nissan. I've seen some on M1motorsport and possibly eurospares might be worth a call. They seem quite expensive for a bit of low grade steel that seems to rot overnight..

How about thishttps://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/suspension/braces/11083-370z-nissan-oem-undercarriage-body-tunnel-w-brace-74870-1ea0a.html

11 hours ago, z350convert said:

Has the OP wrongly posted in the 370 sub forum, noting what he says about "many others" and his username?

11 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

I'd also recommend the OEM W brace, sold through TORQEN. You definbitely don't want to have the cardboard weak aftermarket W brace sold at TARMAC SPORTZ (just trying to be honest here).

Yes, I fitted 4 underbraces, they are all additions and no replacement for the W brace.

Underbody.jpg