Maxton Design

lee65

So looking at some additional body mods already but love the Amuse stuff and rocket bunny I believe its called ( forgive me out of the modding scene for 10 years plus lol ) but fancy gloss black parts from Maxton Design  side front and rear at under £500 and no painting ??? any thoughts ??

As @Andy_Muxlow mentioned, I have their rear spoiler extension, side sills and front lip. I don't like the look of their rear bumper section(s) otherwise I'd have that too! :lol: 

No issues with the quality at all and fitment is great. Being gloss black it's just plug n' play.

C74EE614-F803-43D4-A340-BF5CA09C995A.jpeg.de293ec924fc5e72195188f129b4290b.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 14N said:

As @Andy_Muxlow mentioned, I have their rear spoiler extension, side sills and front lip. I don't like the look of their rear bumper section(s) otherwise I'd have that too! :lol: 

No issues with the quality at all and fitment is great. Being gloss black it's just plug n' play.

C74EE614-F803-43D4-A340-BF5CA09C995A.jpeg.de293ec924fc5e72195188f129b4290b.jpeg

Love the Yellow , ok I will order , best to go direct I guess and yes like the idea of the gloss black , how did you attach mate sicoflex type adhesive ??? cheers 

2 hours ago, lee65 said:

Love the Yellow , ok I will order , best to go direct I guess and yes like the idea of the gloss black , how did you attach mate sicoflex type adhesive ??? cheers 

Yeah I just went direct, however they do sell them through their eBay store and often participate in ebays discount deals, so you might get 10-20% off. 

Just use the fittings provided. It’s 3M tape on the spoiler, self tapping bolts on the skirts, nuts and bolts on the lip. Use LOTS of the bolts on the lip and not just self tappers. Otherwise you’ll find you’ll soon need to buy another lip. Apparently..... :doh:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 14N said:

Yeah I just went direct, however they do sell them through their eBay store and often participate in ebays discount deals, so you might get 10-20% off. 

Just use the fittings provided. It’s 3M tape on the spoiler, self tapping bolts on the skirts, nuts and bolts on the lip. Use LOTS of the bolts on the lip and not just self tappers. Otherwise you’ll find you’ll soon need to buy another lip. Apparently..... :doh:

cheers bud yes just been following your build thread , . not wishing to drive over my own 140  quid splitter so I will take that on board !! ATB 

• Like 1

On 22/07/2019 at 12:20, Paul K said:

i would be interested in these once they are off, I damaged one of mine on a speed bump

Hi, the reason I’ll remove them is that they have cracked in a few places. Fibreglass for these type of parts is not ideal.

6 hours ago, davidv10 said:

Im looking at getting these Maxton sideskirts.

One question, how do they attach? Do they fit onto the stock under skirt bolts? Do they come pre drilled?

That was three questions :lol: 

They're provided with a 'fitting kit' which consists of a load of self tapping 10mm hex-head screws. They're not pre drilled, so just drill the skirt at various points to act as pilot holes. If you've got any double sided 3M tape, this helps hold the skirt in position while you're screwing it to the underside of the existing skirt.

David, I've seen your build thread, you're really not going to have any struggles or issues fitting these :thumbs: