Trans

TT350

Consider when a trans male sadly is put into a male prison for a crime, drops the soap so to speak and the plumbing is that of a female............ It'll be horrendous for that individual among folks that was inclined for rape. What's the answer? Go to a female prison when it suits or build non binary prisons? 

27 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

What's the answer? Go to a female prison when it suits

That’s (almost) how it works, yes.

It’s not a simplistic as your view of the world, of course, and it’s not about “when it suits” but at a very high, over-simplified level, yes.

Having 2 primary school children myself aged 8 and 10, they have been exposed and are aware of transgender people way before any formal teachings in school.

As such I don't see the harm in schools explaining that some people are different and shouldn't be deemed in a negative way for it.

However it's delivery in class is what has to be governed carefully and impartially.

In the same way as a child's political and religious views can be easily swayed by influencial people in their lives such as parents and teachers, I am sure at such a tender age so can their identification with gender.

I would take a very dim view of any teacher trying to sway my children's views to suit their own.

This happened in a secondary school local to me.

At an independent school namely Cheadle Hulme Grammar, the old head mistress was openly Lesbian which was fine.

However students from the 6th form were telling me how unfair they felt it was when a new common room was constructed exclusively for LBGT students.

There were also extra curricular events that were held EXCLUSIVELY for LGBT students such as talks from Sir Ian McKellen.

Whether it was this non inclusive promotion of views that resulted in a change of headmaster I don't know, bit the fact it was allowed to happen at all is a little concerning.

• Like 1

We have to move away from the idea that 'sexual orientation is being forced on children' its not and never has been and isn't now. 

My 7 year old sons friend at school has two mummy's who take turns picking him up, now either that 7 year old kid has to explain it to a classroom of other 7 year olds who at the worst of times can be cruel and bullying or a teacher, which children look to for education, explains how sometimes its ok for someone to have a mummy and a mummy, a daddy and a daddy as well as a mummy and a daddy. They are not taught about sex at the younger age, it's about relationships. All this has been carefully constructed into guidelines that are available for all teachers to use in class. 

If we are concerned about any influence, then we need to remove everything. Teaching kids about killing and warplanes that over the course of history killed millions of people both military and civilian/innocent. Art is as subjective as you can get, we should remove that too as we wouldn't want to influence children at such an early age. Religion again is completely subjective, no proof exists, yet is taught to children heavily influencing them. The reason its all taught is to educate them of difference, difference exists, its not scary and its not going to harm children by informing them of it.

• Like 1

Not to mention this, apparently quite popular, notion that, at best, all teachers/schools (at worst all those living "alternative" lifestyles) have agendas to push on kids. If that really is a concern for you as an individual, you should be more concerned with the belligerent teaching of religion and politics over all else.

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Consider when a trans male sadly is put into a male prison for a crime, drops the soap so to speak and the plumbing is that of a female............ It'll be horrendous for that individual among folks that was inclined for rape. What's the answer? Go to a female prison when it suits or build non binary prisons? 

Depends on whether they have a GRC or not. If they have a GRC then they will go male estate, if not then they go male estate. They would be incredibly well looked after as well to prevent any risk of what you imply. Bearing in mind I work at a prison. 

• Thanks 1

When I meet someone new I know after 3 minutes I know whether I want to spend any time in their company.

I could list out what values are important to me but their sexuality would not even be on the end of a very long list.

I get a bit sick of this LBGT++++++ label that just keeps on getting longer. For a while labelling people went away. Now some people want to be recognised and have created a label WTF.

Why don't we just label everyone as "People" and have done with it.

Just tell kids "It is acceptable in society today to love whoever you want" you don't need to go into and more detail than that. I feel if you do you are in danger of influencing them.

I read at some point that a female celebrity declared her 6 year old as gender neutral. How dare they make this decision for them at that age.

When I was a child a boy was treated as a boy and a girl as a girl. What's the problem with this? When the individual grows and understands they can decide for themselves. Create an inclusive society but don't influence children.

I have friends in most letters of that acronym so I have no problem whatsoever.

I would go on a pride march no problem but it would be for a few beers in the sun and the hope to have some interesting conversation. For me I don't see any point to be made anymore. Its acceptable now as it should be, get over it.

The whole thing has become more complex than it needs to be.

As an example. A friends son at the age of 16 has labelled himself as gay. My friend wanted to chat with me about it. My advice was "just let him develop, he will become who he wants to be". I went out for a pint with my pal about six months later and he brought his son and partner along because he wanted to show his son it was ok other people knowing. It turns out his current partner is a lesbian. Get your head round that.

I have been wanting to get that of my chest for a while. Who would have thought the 350Z forum would be the place to do it.

Sorry to go off topic but I need to join two female connectors on my modified window washers. If Nissan cannot supply a suitable adaptor I will be reporting them for discrimination.

Edited by Impressed
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

if the genitals are female they would go to a female prison. I cant see a man turned woman going to male prison post op lol

27 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Depends on whether they have a GRC or not. If they have a GRC then they will go male estate, if not then they go male estate. They would be incredibly well looked after as well to prevent any risk of what you imply. Bearing in mind I work at a prison. 

GRC ?

I believe "Non Binary" is medical.

"Sexuality" is chosen and for some people can be fluid.

I like Cider but every now and then I will have a Corona. Freedom of choice. Who cares nowadays.

Its normal and acceptable.

I think that there is a minority of LBGT folk who miss the attention now it has become acceptable to the masses. Hence Pride etc.

I have a couple of young ladies next door who live together. At least 5 years now. I speak to them regularly if they are in the garden. In that time they have never felt the need to tell me they are lesbians. Nowadays its irrelevant.

I don't care if the noise from their house is a sowing machine or a sex toy.

I just turn the telly down and put a glass to the wall.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, stanski said:

This is where I am showing my naivety?

I thought there were only 2 types of Trans manual and automatic now you tell me there is something in between? 

Ffs car tech really is moving on isnt it! :drive1

Yep, there’s semi-Auto, semi-manual, automated manual, Continuously Variable...

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, The G Man said:

So, is there any tranny’s on here?  

Sorry G Man, I feel I've got step in here as I've a job to do - I think you meant to type "So, are there any trannies on here ?"

;)

19 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

We need a NEW thread.........."The exploits of Ms Bidoulph" 

I'd subscribe:lol:

Ah, man. She will be about 65 now. 

She was a serious MILF.

The only female teacher in the school that didn't make ones penis retract inside the body on sight.

2 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Sorry G Man, I feel I've got step in here as I've a job to do - I think you meant to type "So, are there any trannies on here ?"

;)

No probs, are their! 

:lol:

• Haha 1