New Wrap

daz8235

Just now, daz8235 said:

It's 3M's Deep Space

COPY CAT.:clap:. That's what I have and love it. Had it for a year now. Are you splashing out on the wheels I have.

reflections (2).jpg

new rims (3).jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Payco said:

COPY CAT.:clap:. That's what I have and love it. Had it for a year now. Are you splashing out on the wheels I have.

reflections (2).jpg

new rims (3).jpg

....COPY CAT... Looollll didn't know you have invented the deep space wrap with 3M :lol:

don't take it serious though,just joking ;) matter of fact I have been contemplating for quite some time to get this done on mine

probably one of the best wrap options there is atm

Edited by valy
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, valy said:

....COPY CAT... Looollll didn't know you have invented the deep space wrap with 3M :lol:

don't take it serious though,just joking ;) matter of fact I have been contemplating for quite some time to get this done on mine

probably one of the best wrap options there is atm

Do it buddy. It's fantastic and changes colour from bronze to purple to blue to green, all sorts. Gets so much attention from Jo Public. Not cheap but worth it. I had my good buddy (Zippypooz) on here wrap mine as he wraps for a living and is top notch.

Edited by Payco

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Nice look and goes very well with the contrasting alloys :thumbs:

Door jams done also?

Not quite, its tucked upto the sills but not up where the tyre pressure info is. 

2 hours ago, Payco said:

Do it buddy. It's fantastic and changes colour from bronze to purple to blue to green, all sorts. Gets so much attention from Jo Public. Not cheap but worth it. I had my good buddy (Zippypooz) on here wrap mine as he wraps for a living and is top notch.

that is why I would like this because of the colour shift...I mean...u get bored of one colour you just look from a different angle :teeth:

1 hour ago, valy said:

that is why I would like this because of the colour shift...I mean...u get bored of one colour you just look from a different angle :teeth:

100% ticks those boxes. Photos don't do it justice at all.