abs, slip and esc lights all on, something running without the key

Redsky

Earlier today I was using a 12v socket pump which randomly stopped working, I assumed it was the pump burning out or breaking but a few minutes ago I went for a drive, the first one since the pump went and about 100 feet down the road my esc, slip and abs lights all came on at once. I stopped and noticed an odd noise so I turned the car off and took the key out but the noise carried on.

From what I could tell the noise was coming from around the brake booster/fluid reserve area and only stopped once I took the battery terminal off. It was going for a couple of minutes as I had to sprint back to my house but when I got back there were no odd smells and no smoke.

I have had a look around the forum and there are a couple of topics similar to this talking about checking sensors but I havent seen any that include the randomly running part.

Any help anyone can give would be fantastic.

For reference its an 07 HR with no kind of remap or engine mods.

Using the 12v socket and then noticing an unusual noise when switching off, could and may be related, but first check would be to make sure the brake fluid reservoir is fully topped, as the dashboard lights on is a regular warning that is the problem.

Hope that is all it is :thumbs:

Get a proper code reader (Consult or similar) when you have all them lighted up and see what fault code. Mine came up with something like brake sensor or something many year ago. I did all the checks above myself (brake switch, fluid level, abs sensors, etc) but nothing solve it. Ended up replacing the ABS module/actuator and issue goes away. I got it from trader here, pre-owned loved 2nd hand actuator. :pmzmanalex:if you need it.

Edit: Mine were faulty at around 82k

Edited by veeg33

So i checked, brake lights all come on, fluid reservoir is full. Let my car idle on the drive for 10 minutes no isses, went for a short drive no issues or lights. I'm kind of at a loss for whats gone on, I guess its something will have to keep an eye on.

Thank you for your help though guys, its appreciated :D 

Edited by Redsky