Mr

Hello 

Just about to purchase a 370 , looking at a company who have 2 in the west midlands on Thursday , super excited , ive owned many cars inc a 350 z and a Datsun 240z for those old enough to remember them ,  any ways looking to get a good one and come along to some events , hoping to do some tasteful mods but will be looking for more power , so any pointers will be great 

Lee

Hi Lee, you must be a similar age to me, I too had an early Z but mine was the 260Z +2. What are they worth now!!!

I have had my 370Z GT Edition for just over a year. It is a 2012 but has only covered 7000 miles from new. I love every minute of driving it. The only mods I have are the ARK Stainless Steel exhaust and the K&N Air filter system. She is black and looks amazing when it is clean but unfortunately the gleam doesn't last long because it soon gets dirty again as I drive it to and from work 4 times a week. There are plenty of people on here that will give you advice on what to look for when purchasing one of these gems. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. All the best.

Ken:thumbs:

5 hours ago, snowy87 said:

Hi Lee, you must be a similar age to me, I too had an early Z but mine was the 260Z +2. What are they worth now!!!

I have had my 370Z GT Edition for just over a year. It is a 2012 but has only covered 7000 miles from new. I love every minute of driving it. The only mods I have are the ARK Stainless Steel exhaust and the K&N Air filter system. She is black and looks amazing when it is clean but unfortunately the gleam doesn't last long because it soon gets dirty again as I drive it to and from work 4 times a week. There are plenty of people on here that will give you advice on what to look for when purchasing one of these gems. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. All the best.

Ken:thumbs:

im 54 bud  , my brother in law still has his 1972 240z and turned down an offer of 25 recently .. I sold mine years back for 5k lol ow well .. and its been seen at ace café meets  recently , thanks for the welcome 

12 hours ago, lee65 said:

im 54 bud  , my brother in law still has his 1972 240z and turned down an offer of 25 recently .. I sold mine years back for 5k lol ow well .. and its been seen at ace café meets  recently , thanks for the welcome 

You young whippersnapper. I will be 58 soon:lol:

1 minute ago, ATTAK Z said:

Didn't know they made a 2+2 260Z

Now I feel really old:lol: Yep they did, but like most plus 2's it was fit for very small kids or limbo dancers. Now back to the original post:thumbs:

15 hours ago, snowy87 said:

Now I feel really old:lol: Yep they did, but like most plus 2's it was fit for very small kids or limbo dancers. Now back to the original post:thumbs:

I can remember rocking around in a mk2 2000 that's around the same eara as the 240z s I must be getting old as well, junever mind we probably had the best years on the road, no police helicopter, no safety cameras, no mobile safety camera vans just a copper on the side of the road with a torch and they were always hard to spot, if you were travelling at a little over 30 mph:teeth:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Didn't know they made a 2+2 260Z

They did mate, The 4 seaters are not very desirable these days. The two seats in the back were like little bucket seats really only suitable for kids or small people.

REAR SEATS.jpg

Edited by Payco

23 minutes ago, Payco said:

They did mate, The 4 seaters are not very desirable these days. The two seats in the back were like little bucket seats really only suitable for kids or small people.

REAR SEATS.jpg

Must have missed that one - in my defence, I was in deepest, darkest Africa 1978 through 1984 :lol:

• Like 2

On 09/07/2019 at 13:33, Payco said:

One of them isn't junction 17 cars I hope ?. Welcome along.

Hello , nope decided against both the trade deals I short listed and went private 

Welcome along :thumbs:

Things to look for is the steering lock recall.

and ask if  gallery gaskets have been done on pre 2011 or at very least get the oil pressure checked a little search on here will turn up threads of these issues 

Enjoy whatever you get