Latest Mod

Payco

Added my window scoops this weekend after Steve (Zippypooz) wrapped them for me. Added some wire mesh inside them to complete the look. I know not everyone will like them but I do and as per usual they look better in the flesh. Also purchased for £3 on e-bay some mirror rain guards.

Scoop2.jpg

scoop.jpg

scoop2.jpg

Mirror1.jpg

Mirror2.jpg

• Like 3

bottled it mate. Was offered £27k and just couldn't go through with it. Decided to take the 260z on as a retirement project in 4 years time.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Payco said:

bottled it mate. Was offered £27k and just couldn't go through with it. Decided to take the 260z on as a retirement project in 4 years time.

Fair play, bet you'll find the perfect one when the time comes. 

I'm still loving this colour on the car! Really need to find out what show I'll be seeing it at. A shame the car is miles away, really do wanna see it in the flesh. 

36 minutes ago, Umster said:

Fair play, bet you'll find the perfect one when the time comes. 

I'm still loving this colour on the car! Really need to find out what show I'll be seeing it at. A shame the car is miles away, really do wanna see it in the flesh. 

where are you based buddy ?

1 minute ago, ShortPaul said:

I think he is pulling your leg

Think so because we test fitted them on route to the Ace meet and we were trying to line them up.  :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Payco said:

Yeah glad you kept her mate. now you need the rad cover lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Payco said:

Mate you don't look anywhere near 63! Nivea for men by any chance?

Cracking original mods look good as ever Martin.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Umster said:

You still selling @Payco? Didn't think there would be anymore mods whilst you wanted to scratch your 240z itch. 

sorry don't now hoe to navigate this site to get a message to you ?? I did see your z mate stunning , but didn't really want to spend any more than 15k at the moment but 100% stunning !!

• Like 1