Alcon Monoblock Brake Calipers For Sale (As New)

ZMANALEX

Here we have a car set of Alcon 6 Pot Front and 4 Pot Rear Monobloc Calipers with brackets for a Nissan 370Z.

Front calipers are Model CAR 87

Rear calipers are Model CAR 98

Can be fitted to other makes and models, the mounting bracket may need changing, the calipers are radial mount with a specific model of car bracket bolted to the Radial mount holes.

These calipers are sold normally as a competition upgrade kit, details here:

These Calipers are virtually brand new and were tested on track for just 6 laps and then removed.

Pagid RS9 2  pads are included

They are offered for sale as a car set of four calipers with 370Z specific mounting brackets and bolts

Complete with all pins, clips and pad securing plates.

Calipers:
  • Front caliper is a 6 piston monobloc machined from a single forged piece
  • Rear caliper is a 4 piston monobloc also machined from a single forged piece
  • Combining front and rear calipers offers a more positive responsive pedal as a result of improved caliper and system stiffness
  • Increased pad area and volume offers better temperature management and improved brake efficiency
  • Pagid RS9-2 high performance road friction material offers maximum performance over a wider temperature range
  • Piston position designed to offer most even pad wear
  • Caliper specification designed to improve overall system efficiency whilst maintaining the original balance and OEM actuation.
Advertised elsewhere, may be removed at any time.

£2250.00 delivered.

DSCF6399.JPG

DSCF6400.JPG

DSCF6401.JPG

Really nice to see some real brakes for sale on the forum!! I had Alcon's fitted to my Evo 5 and they honestly pulled your eyes out your head.........good luck with the sale and a lucky owner!

If anyone does need any brackets and maybe disc bells too made for these to be installed to something other than a 370z then give these guys a call.......top end guys, make brake kits for Aston Martin special projects and Koenigsegg so you're in same hands

http://www.bgdevelopments.co.uk/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 350Butcher said:

Really nice to see some real brakes for sale on the forum!! I had Alcon's fitted to my Evo 5 and they honestly pulled your eyes out your head.........good luck with the sale and a lucky owner!

If anyone does need any brackets and maybe disc bells too made for these to be installed to something other than a 370z then give these guys a call.......top end guys, make brake kits for Aston Martin special projects and Koenigsegg so you're in same hands

http://www.bgdevelopments.co.uk/

Thanks for your informed comments mate: :thumbs:

Alcon are the best that money can buy IMHO.

I can also vouch for BG Developments as they have done stuff for me in the past and I was well happy.

• 2 weeks later...