First time Z owner in Cardiff

Hi All

just wanted to say hello. Based in Cardiff and just brought a 2004 Z back from up North.

little rough around the edges with a few little rust patches that need to be looked at but the engine seems to be running great.

Came with an Injen cat back system, Injen intake and a Kinetix V plenum chamber. Along with god knows how much old school audio visual stuff lol

Hating the front grill so that is going to go.

350z.jpg

350z front.jpg

zbag remote.jpg

9 hours ago, TT350 said:

Hi. Welcome.

Good call on the front grille.

Was the car rolling roared after those breathing mods?

Not that i am aware of?  Thinking of going with HFCs maybe and then getting it done at some point?

Screenshot_20190628-082337_eBay.jpg

8 hours ago, Heardy said:

Not that i am aware of?  Thinking of going with HFCs maybe and then getting it done at some point?

Screenshot_20190628-082337_eBay.jpg

If you're after power, restoring the original airbox with a high flow panel filter is the way to go.

And an Uprev tune really makes a big difference, maximizing all your mods potential. Perhaps cats and remap at same time, you'll love it!

12 minutes ago, TT350 said:

If you're after power, restoring the original airbox with a high flow panel filter is the way to go.

And an Uprev tune really makes a big difference, maximizing all your mods potential. Perhaps cats and remap at same time, you'll love it!

I was wondering about the original air box set up. But the Injen products are known for being tested and proven?

Although that engine bay gets ridiculously hot,  admittedly though it was boiling hot weather driving back yesterday, so i was wondering about heat soak etc. 

• 4 weeks later...