TG Harris McGuinness Flintoff

coldel

39 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

It’ll be Clarkson apologists trying to stir it up. ;)

If it’s gone from racial slurs and lamping producers to this, it’s going in the right direction!

Took the words right out of my mouth! BBC have finally found a winning formula for 2019. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well end of series already, that was quick! My summary:

Some good specials, some a bit average/poor

Celebrity bit is shockingly bad

Seems like the show is a bit short on car reviews

FF is definitely the weak link, but shone a little in the last episodes Iceland racing

Paddy was better than expected although he is already wearing on me a bit

CH is getting better and better

I dunno, at least they have celebs that are actually interested in cars and I bloody love the challenges they make them do :lol:
I believe they have to have at least one sleb interview on or it falls into a different category or something anyway. 

I loved it, cant wait for the next one - Freddy has proven he can do it on A League of Their Own and while I have no idea why Ive been finding Paddy funny since Phoenix Nights, youll be right ;)

Easily the best of the car shows ever for me  .......... other than Jay Leno, but he only has to nip downstairs and hes got every car in the actual world :lol:

It got more disappointing as the series wore on.  Flintoff got more wooden, McGuinnes is no motoring journalist (the Supra spot was excruciating to listen to) and Harris looked a little more desperate as time went on.

Didn't finish well IMO,  hopefully there’ll be more cars in the next series, once the two ‘amatuer’ drivers hone their skills.