Burnt orange leather seats

MartinW

I'm looking for some burnt orange / tan leather seats to replace the rather warn ones in my car (HR 2008)

They must be heated with electronic adjustment and side airbags.

Looking in particular for a driver's one in good condition with no tears or major damage, don't mind if it needs some minor. refurbishment

I live in Oxford and am willing to travel a little bit or just pay for a courier.

Edited by MartinW

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Cheers mate, I search gumtree a couple of days ago and they didn't show up.

I'll have to think about those as they are only marginally better than my current ones, particular the driver's side bolster and they are a v long way away

Edited by MartinW

1 minute ago, MartinW said:

Cheers mate, I search gumtree a couple of days ago and they didn't show up.

I'll have to think about those as they are only marginally better than my current ones, particular the driver's side bolster and they are a v long way away

No worries buddy could the bolster be removed from the passenger seat then fitted to drivers seat by some body who does car trimming 

9 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

No worries buddy could the bolster be removed from the passenger seat then fitted to drivers seat by some body who does car trimming 

Yeh, I've spoken to someone who could do that but this would mean finding a single passenger seat for sale (people only want to sell in pairs) then swapping that patch and then a general leather refurb, I've had some quotes and the price adds up v quickly. Open to that idea but would rather buy good condition seats if I could

4 hours ago, MartinW said:

Yeh, I've spoken to someone who could do that but this would mean finding a single passenger seat for sale (people only want to sell in pairs) then swapping that patch and then a general leather refurb, I've had some quotes and the price adds up v quickly. Open to that idea but would rather buy good condition seats if I could

Ok mate good luck with it