Leicestershire meets?

On 24/06/2019 at 19:31, one-eyed-king said:

Hopefully Face_Eator is free as he started the thread!!

Can I suggest meet at shell services a46/a6 junction 10am" ish" Sunday 30th then maybe around 11am have a drive out around Bradgate park area "nice scenery and quiet roads" for an hour finishing back at services. 

If anyone is interested.......

I'll start a list below:_

1. One-eyed-king

My bad, I need to check this more often. I really want to go caffeine and machine too. But would be nice to meet up first. If anyone can meet tonight I'd meet

Would still be up for a mini meet, 3/4 people and a pint! Seem to have gotten very busy at weekends recently.

Tonight is the classic car show at the gate hangs well in Systen which if just up from you. I'll be in my J-reg series 3 88 land rover if you want to put a face to a name. 

The old plan was to meet at the services where the a6 meets the a46 and then head out for a little drive. That was one-eyed-kings suggestion. If he is available I would still be up for that.

If not there is a pub a couple of junctions up from there which is hope would be quiet on a Sunday, doesn't open till 12 though according to there website. 

There's also a nice drive from the a46 towards Melton which I wouldn't mind leading but I don't know any good places to stop off at the end! 

On 17/07/2019 at 18:57, AntelopeSam said:

The old plan was to meet at the services where the a6 meets the a46 and then head out for a little drive. That was one-eyed-kings suggestion. If he is available I would still be up for that.

If not there is a pub a couple of junctions up from there which is hope would be quiet on a Sunday, doesn't open till 12 though according to there website. 

There's also a nice drive from the a46 towards Melton which I wouldn't mind leading but I don't know any good places to stop off at the end! 

I'm game. I live in anstey but in know Melton and rutland like the back of my hand XD 

If the gate hangs well is closed could meet there around 10?