Leicestershire meets?

Hopefully Face_Eator is free as he started the thread!!

Can I suggest meet at shell services a46/a6 junction 10am" ish" Sunday 30th then maybe around 11am have a drive out around Bradgate park area "nice scenery and quiet roads" for an hour finishing back at services. 

If anyone is interested.......

I'll start a list below:_

1. One-eyed-king

I now cannot make the 30th and As no one has yet confirmed I propose a new date of July 7th same time and place. 

Sunday July 7th 10am then maybe around 11am have a drive out around Bradgate park area "nice scenery and quiet roads" for an hour finishing back at services. 

if interested please add names below 

1. One-eyed-king

Can't make the 7th. (This organising is harder than it looks isn't it! Credit to the regional guys *takes hat off*)

Will keep my eye on this thread though in case anything changes. 

There's a classic/unusual car show on the first Wednesday of the month just off the a46 at "the gate, hangs well" im going next week in my Series Landy but will ask if a group of Zeds could come into the show in future (field parking with loads of space). This is an evening job from 5.30 till 8/9ish but would be good if people are local