Future bargain all rounder daily?

hmale4yu

2 hours ago, hmale4yu said:

I think also worth mentioning something that maybe gets overlooked is that since our weather conditions are pretty much overcast/grey 9 months of the year, having the more powerful lights on the car really add to their presence. This is where Audi seem to have cottoned onto as they bodystyling is more evolutionary but the front rear end lights work q well esp in our conditions. This is why the TCR > Clubsport for me , as theres something to those lights in motion , red inserts etc

This is the most depressing post I’ve read in years. Ffs man this a forum about sports cars that are brilliant to drive, not about how poncy rear lights on an Audi or VW look in the dark! :fool: :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/06/2019 at 14:25, hmale4yu said:

Yea this is one that crossed my mind that for some reason I left out. I don't know too much Renault sports but the Clio V6 I have a soft spot for 

My only concern is that the spec I would go for with the Megane RS (Orange with Black Wheels) is q hard to find . I'm p colour specific with this car

And to just to add two words lol: London roads 

Give it 12 months even after avoiding potholes something would have worn out on the car unless its relatively new. London roads are terrible. WHats the depreciation like on the renaults?

Edited by GranTurismoEra