[SOLD]370z NISMO (Very Special)

Payco

I have decided to change direction with my cars and move into the Classic world.

My pride and joy is now up for sale to fund my next project.

I purchased the car in 2016 from RS Direct in Bristol with less than 1,000 miles on her. The car was first registered in Spring 2016. I am the cars second registered keeper.

Since I have owned the car, I have tastefully modified it to set it apart from other 370z Nismos. I am the South East Regional Event organiser for 350z-uk.com and an active member of the forum where the car and I am are both well known. It has appeared at many events and shows.

The car currently has 7,900 (dry miles on it), is kept in a garage and will be fully serviced before sale.

The private plate will be removed and replaced as part of the sale.

It is in A1 condition throughout.

The modifications I have made to the car are as listed below.

• Full Ark Dual Grip exhaust system.

• Lowered on Tein S springs

• Stillen Gen 3 air intakes

• Custom made front canards

• Rear quarter panels, roof, front bonnet and Nismo trim wrapped professionally in 3M Deep Space. Wrap can be removed at buyers’ request, but it is one of the cars assets.

• Brake calipers professionally painted liquid gold

• Work Emotion T7R2P 19 dish inch rims in Asterism (to match the wrap) fitted with new Dunlop Potenza tyres (500 miles) in April 2016– cost of £3,500.

• Custom side blades

• Nissan GTR starter button

• Custom gear knob

This is a one off car that is a real head turner and attracts interest all the time.

I am asking for £26,500 for the car.

Happy to chat with anyone serious about the car.

reflections.jpg

CAR AD WHEEL.jpg

CAR AD INSIDE 2.jpg

CAR AD INSIDE.jpg

ENGINE AD.jpg

Edited by Payco

27 minutes ago, Payco said:

I have decided to change direction with my cars and move into the Classic world.

My pride and joy is now up for sale to fund my next project.

I purchased the car in 2016 from RS Direct in Bristol with less than 1,000 miles on her. The car was first registered in Spring 2016. I am the cars second registered keeper.

Since I have owned the car, I have tastefully modified it to set it apart from other 370z Nismos. I am the South East Regional Event organiser for 350z-uk.com and an active member of the forum where the car and I am are both well known. It has appeared at many events and shows.

The car currently has 7,900 (dry miles on it), is kept in a garage and will be fully serviced before sale.

The private plate will be removed and replaced as part of the sale.

It is in A1 condition throughout.

The modifications I have made to the car are as listed below.

• Full Ark Dual Grip exhaust system.

• Lowered on Tein S springs

• Stillen Gen 3 air intakes

• Custom made front canards

• Rear quarter panels, roof, front bonnet and Nismo trim wrapped professionally in 3M Deep Space. Wrap can be removed at buyers’ request, but it is one of the cars assets.

• Brake calipers professionally painted liquid gold

• Work Emotion T7R2P 19 dish inch rims in Asterism (to match the wrap) fitted with new Dunlop Potenza tyres (500 miles) in April 2016– cost of £3,500.

• Custom side blades

• Nissan GTR starter button

• Custom gear knob

This is a one off car that is a real head turner and attracts interest all the time.

I am asking for £26,500 for the car.

Happy to chat with anyone serious about the car.

reflections.jpg

CAR AD WHEEL.jpg

CAR AD INSIDE 2.jpg

CAR AD INSIDE.jpg

ENGINE AD.jpg

Sorry to see you getting rid of it mate, I really supprized after done all that work to it, hope your not leaving this forum, will you be fitting a bike rack to your next car? 

• Like 1

I assume you are going 240 / 260Z?

Must admit that the itch I have for a 240Z is getting quite severe - I think that as soon as the right one comes up then I will be raiding my bank account.

Way too much money but I was looking at the MZR website at the weekend - absolutely gorgeous.

Correcto. Looking to retire in a few years and fancy a classic that i can enjoy, restore to concourse condition and appreciate in value for the retirement fund.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Payco said:

Correcto. Looking to retire in a few years and fancy a classic that i can enjoy, restore to concourse condition and appreciate in value for the retirement fund.

Oh Wow - your 370z is truly a cracking car all the best with your sale :teeth:

Thanks guys, I will be staying firmly in the fold. If it doesn't sell I will continue as I am and be happy enough. I just want a project and an engine and car I can spend the next few years tinkering with. 

• 3 months later...