BIKE RACK

Mike k-g

5 minutes ago, Ponsonby said:

But yours in not a Nismo so it doesn't count. Payco was rather specific!

Yes I  know, however the seasuccker use case will suffice for both Nismo and non Nismo models - the bike rack solution is rather flexible in its application , my example was just an illustration and not meant to be an exact example -

2 minutes ago, kbad said:

Yes I  know, however the seasuccker use case will suffice for both Nismo and non Nismo models - the bike rack solution is rather flexible in its application , my example was just an illustration and not meant to be an exact example -

I get that : )

I was just meaning that to 'really' wind up Payco it needed to be on a Nismo.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Payco said:

Its just wrong :rant:

:teeth: - I know BUT  you should see the looks I get with the bike on the roof , ,and as an aside I saw the same on a Lamborghini Gallardo - Epic :D

5 hours ago, kbad said:

Seasucker excellent choice I use it and never had any issues 

C6127FC0-5221-4582-B388-2F166F74BE6B.jpeg

Thats a very nice colour wrap  with wheels and callipers.. not sure i can do the bike carrier on the roof of my Nismo tho.

On 14/06/2019 at 18:00, Mike k-g said:

Thats a very nice colour wrap  with wheels and callipers.. not sure i can do the bike carrier on the roof of my Nismo tho.

:teeth: the pods do not mark the paintwork in any was shape or form as  i have found - i had been using this before i wrapped the car with no issues even on the M1 travels to events - you have to have faith though that your pride and joy carbon bike will not go flying down the motorway as its only held on the roof by suction :D 

Can confirm it worked! Bike still intact despite fully expecting to see it bouncing down the motorway in my rear view mirror. 

Surprised at how easy it was to use, but also a little concerned at how easy it was to remove! It’ll definitely take a few trips to fully trust it.