Trim Removal

SiriusProjects

You can buy replacements so must be doable. Why do you need to remove them ? Have a search on 370z.com on the US forum, I’m sure I have seen a thread on how to do it.

Edited by Payco

10 hours ago, Payco said:

You can buy replacements so must be doable. Why do you need to remove them ? Have a search on 370z.com on the US forum, I’m sure I have seen a thread on how to do it.

Hi Payco,

My zed is going into a body shop to have some panels resprayed and I am also having a roof spoiler fitted which will be colour matched. So I've taken the opportunity to look around the car to see if there is anything else that could be sorted at the same time. With the trim pieces on my car having some marks on them and a number of stone chips, I was just thinking about swapping them out for new ones which I've seen for sale on the TORQEN site. 

ok mate, makes sense. I would get them sent to Steve (zippypooz) on here and get him to stoneguard them so you don't have the same issue again. Photos please when the roof spoiler is on.:clap: 

10 hours ago, Payco said:

ok mate, makes sense. I would get them sent to Steve (zippypooz) on here and get him to stoneguard them so you don't have the same issue again. Photos please when the roof spoiler is on.:clap: 

Thanks for the recommendation Payco and yes, I will post up some pictures when the the roof spoiler is on. It's a Stillen one I ordered from Tarmac Sportz. Just waiting for it to arrive then the car will be going into the body shop.

• Like 1