Seat Belt Buckle on Sparco Seats

Marcvonxen

Hello Friends

I want to change my stock seats to Sparco Seats, specifically the R333. Now, the Seat Belt Buckle is attached directly to the OEM Seat.

Does anyone have experience how to handle this with the Sparco Seat? Or maybe a recommendation for a rail?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers, Marc

No problem mate, they have an adjustable side mount , with five heights. I took some photos, but a bit dark as the z is under its covers. Remember you need a 0.8 ohms resistor for the air bag. Mike

A98AB59D-6B0A-46E9-AA44-0A5E846FDEB3.jpeg

F1536886-CBC0-4096-AF51-C96AD05FE34F.jpeg

• Like 1

awesome, thank you very much for the pictures! This is exactly what i need.

I sent an email to Buddy Club, because the seats have an underside mounting, not a side mount. I hope they have a solution for that

I just received an answer from buddyclub. Sadly they dont have the plates for the bottom mount anymore, and i would have to build them myself.

So right now im waiting on an answer from Sparco, if they have a rail where i can bolt the buckle on. 

If not, i found another Seat, the OMP WRC-R, which works with the buddyclub rail, so that would be my second option.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2019 at 13:24, Marcvonxen said:

Hello Friends

I want to change my stock seats to Sparco Seats, specifically the R333. Now, the Seat Belt Buckle is attached directly to the OEM Seat.

Does anyone have experience how to handle this with the Sparco Seat? Or maybe a recommendation for a rail?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers, Marc

Hi mate did you fit the sparco r333 seat and do the fit with no issues as I really like them myself 

15 hours ago, Marcvonxen said:

Sadly i didnt, the Sparco R333 is a bottom mount, but the buddy club is only side mount. And the Sparco Rails dont support the Seat Belt Buckle, so i am searching an alternative Seat at the moment

Ok mate be interested as to see what you fit

Depends if you need it FIA approved or not. I fitted a Corbeau Clubsport XL in my Mini the other week and am so pleased with it I am thinking of fitting one in my other car. £200 also which I felt was good value. Looks pretty much the same as that sparco and comes with side mounts & sliders so its up to you if you use them or use them & a mixture of them and other bits.