Finally Got My 370Z! So Many Questions!!

Hey Guys,

Last week I bought a 370Z Black Edition, it is the first car I have properly owned as so far all of my cars have been BMW's or MINI's through a car scheme. With this being my first proper car im looking forward to actually being able to tinker with the car and make it my own. 

As you can imagine i have loads of ideas about what i would like to do and lots of questions about what people would recommend for modifications both performance wise and aesthetics.

Also is there any meets soon somewhere around the midlands as i feel this would be one of the best ways to learn about the car and get ideas from others!

Really looking forward to being part of the Z community and all help is appreciated!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AntelopeSam said:

Welcome pal!

Where about a in the Midlands are you based? There are quite a few members around here.

I live near Tamworth and spend a lot of time either around Birmingham or out towards Derby

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JakeH said:

Hey Guys,

Last week I bought a 370Z Black Edition, it is the first car I have properly owned as so far all of my cars have been BMW's or MINI's through a car scheme. With this being my first proper car im looking forward to actually being able to tinker with the car and make it my own. 

As you can imagine i have loads of ideas about what i would like to do and lots of questions about what people would recommend for modifications both performance wise and aesthetics.

Also is there any meets soon somewhere around the midlands as i feel this would be one of the best ways to learn about the car and get ideas from others!

Really looking forward to being part of the Z community and all help is appreciated!

Head down to Ace with Mopedmark and the Midlands guys on the 8th June. PM me if you want to come along. We have 32 coming along as it stands.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on purchasing a car that will stay in your memory for as long as you live. Cars such as the 370Z are a dying breed, with their normally aspirated V6 and lack of gizmos "enhancing" your skills. 

Enjoy it!

Lots of meets with the Z people on here.

Tuning; only limited by budget. As I found out!

5 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi and welcome to the club! Congrats on your new purchase.

:worthless:

Giving the car a good clean tomorrow then I’ll take some pics and post them

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, N13GEY said:

Lookin’ forward to the pics! 

8 hours ago, StuZGT said:

Welcome to the forum Jake. Any pictures yetB)

On 31/05/2019 at 11:47, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi and welcome to the club! Congrats on your new purchase.

:worthless:

Here she is, looking to fit drop springs and spacers in the next few weeks 

EE07BBF8-B516-4D5C-A893-DD2F3CC1A210.jpeg.b855cf9144e57fdf0518531de3166592.jpeg2A3DB716-633D-4784-90DF-CFB2E2EC3247.jpeg.e94c8c863827c5686d4fa216ed98a0c4.jpegC3B668F7-3788-4398-8095-45C015A006A8.jpeg.dfd86919e4cfc36f64fa62688c5a643e.jpegC3ACFCAD-E0EE-4CC9-8FE7-EF0686417B95.jpeg.47f9a256aeb537264f016b5897b0baa0.jpeg

• Like 1