Cheap 370z NISMO

Payco

8 minutes ago, coldel said:

Turns out the husband stole it from his wife, sold it, hid funds in PP, wife then wants her stolen car back via the police ;)

But I am sure that wont be the case :lol:

But if its registered to him then wont the wife be like Oscar Pistorious ?

9 minutes ago, Redsky said:

This is actually pretty interesting, like our own little drama series xD. its going to turn out its actually his mistress who owns the other half of the car lol.

My money is on Captain Peacock with the candlestick.

Just received this from him..

Thank you for your interest.

I am presently offshore working as Chief Electrician for Armada Oil. Cash on collection would be possible starting the 30th of June when I will return on land. That if it won't get sold in the meantime as I have received tons of messages and lots of offers. At this point I would like to make the deal through eBay and Paypal which includes a refund policy.

You have the option to inspect the car for any damages and reject the deal if you won't find it as described. I am pretty sure this will not be the case as I'm being totally honest and upfront with you. You should know that, you will make the payment at Paypal and not me personally. The payment will be put on hold and released by Paypal only after you have made your choice if you want to keep the car or not.

If you are interested I can share more details.

latest, I THINK ITS WALK AWAY TIME.....

Let me explain how it works:

After I will receive the confirmation from Paypal, I will sign the eBay's return policy which gives you 7 days to inspect and test drive the car. The delivery will be organized through shiftacar.com which I have been searching around the web and has great reviews from customers. It will be delivered on a trailer and not driven away to your address. I will charge you extra £150 for delivery so please confirm that is OK with you. If you decide to keep the car, we have to do all the paperwork and I will inform DVLA and the insurance company about the sale. Otherwise, you have the option to cancel the deal, the deposit will be reversed to you by Paypal and I will support the delivery back expenses. You can read more about it by following the links below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contextual/return-policy.html

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/pay-after-delivery-terms

If you agree and want to proceed please confirm your full name and your PayPal email for the invoice.

I also need your address for delivery quotes and estimated time of arrival.

P.S. Sorry for the long email but I did my best to be as explicit as possible.

2 hours ago, coldel said:

:lol: only taking paypal eh - worth contacting the other ad to let them know?

Maybe reply and tell them you are working abroad at the moment and you will send around a trailer owned by your work colleague to pick it up...

Already did yesterday whilst replying to Payco. Dont know if he forgot or what not. Serious stuff :lol:

Just tell him your best mate also works for armada oil (what a coincidence) and he is going “offshore” tomorrow. You will give him the cash and have arranged for him to pass it on in a black briefcase. All you need is the Rig location and meet up time/point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2