Cheap 370z NISMO

Payco

The same ad is on autotrader with Hamptons LOL...One did go on Saturday morning for £23990 (2018 7800 miles) from Ford. Saw the drop on Friday night from 26900. Had been on there for months at 28,700. 

There's one in Belfast though for 23900 67 plate they also uploaded one yesterday for £33000 19 plate silver with 3000 miles ex demo.  

Edited by GranTurismoEra

10 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

The same ad is on autotrader with Hamptons LOL...One did go on Saturday morning for £23990 (2018 7800 miles) from Ford. Saw the drop on Friday night from 26900. Had been on there for months at 28,700. 

There's one in Belfast though for 23900 67 plate they also uploaded one yesterday for £33000 19 plate silver with 3000 miles ex demo.  

Wheres the link to the same car with Hamptons ?

14 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Buy and sell at that price and make a few grand. That's scuppered my plans. Must be a typo on ebay at £11,995. I thought it was too good to be true.:rant:

Edited by Payco

2 minutes ago, Payco said:

Buy and sell at that price and make a few grand. That's scuppered my plans. Must be a typo on ebay at £11,995. I thought it was too good to be true.:rant:

lol it probably is. A lot of views for these cars. 11,995 would probably be a former write off. I dont think ive seen a Nismo less than 17k and that was the Mark 1 sat on Autotrader for 7 months!

• Like 1

Yep. I was hoping it was a money rich person who didn't have a clue what they had which is why it was such a basic add. Wishful thinking on my part, I should know better but I couldn't help noticing it and jumping on it like a car bonnet.:surrender:

I'd assume it to be someone that's stolen the images and created a fake/scam advert on eBay.

Car is for sale via Hamptons of Surrey, located in Ewshot. Yet the eBay ad states it's located in Brighton? :shrug:

Also, if it's a car dealer selling the car, why would they not list it on their actual eBay selling account rather than a small account being used to sell socks and artwork :lol:

46 minutes ago, Silverthorn said:

I'd assume it to be someone that's stolen the images and created a fake/scam advert on eBay.

Car is for sale via Hamptons of Surrey, located in Ewshot. Yet the eBay ad states it's located in Brighton? :shrug:

Also, if it's a car dealer selling the car, why would they not list it on their actual eBay selling account rather than a small account being used to sell socks and artwork :lol:

No response guys. Check his email name !

it is an old ebay account though joined in 2003 and a bunch of positive reviews and things, doesn't seem like the typical brand new 3 day old job. Like someone said above though could have been hijacked

this was his response I received today. Asked him if the price of £11,995 was correct. What do you think ?

Hi,

My apologies for the late reply. The asking price is correct. I want to sell it because of the recent divorce. I need to cover some of the expenses because I recently had to move. I'm looking for a fast sale.

The car is in excellent condition, very well taken care of. I'm really a type of guy who loves taking care of his stuff. Drives as it should, no faults mechanically or electrical. Brakes good, gearbox all good, no unusual noises, leaks or overheating.

HPI clear, no negative history against it and full documented history is present. Never been damaged or involved in accidents. No outstanding finance owing.

I only take payment by Paypal at the moment so I hope this is OK with you.

Many people are interested to buy so your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Edited by Payco

:lol: only taking paypal eh - worth contacting the other ad to let them know?

Maybe reply and tell them you are working abroad at the moment and you will send around a trailer owned by your work colleague to pick it up...

Edited by coldel

10 minutes ago, coldel said:

:lol: only taking paypal eh - worth contacting the other ad to let them know?

Maybe reply and tell them you are working abroad at the moment and you will send around a trailer owned by your work colleague to pick it up...

Seems suspicious I agree but what IF it's genuine, how can I protect myself. I have looked him up on linkdein and he seems ok but I am very aware it could be a big scam. He only lives 20 mins away so going to see it tomorrow with Steve if the seller comes back to me.

If its registered in his name, he shows me a passport with id, its HPI clear what else can I do to be suspicious.

Edited by Payco

I doubt the car will be available for viewing since it is also for sale in Surrey.

But I am sure you know this and are just curious to play this out - why not if you have the time : )

Needless to say don't turn up anywhere with cash and on your own.

just throwing in a spanner ----> Maybe both husband and wife are claiming the car? Husband selling it cheaper for fast cash using an undeclared account Paypal to avoid the wife getting 50%........wife wanted to sell this at full price:wacko:. Anyway, i don't have spare £12k to buy this even if this is legit B) 

6 minutes ago, veeg33 said:

just throwing in a spanner ----> Maybe both husband and wife are claiming the car? Husband selling it cheaper for fast cash using an undeclared account Paypal to avoid the wife getting 50%........wife wanted to sell this at full price:wacko:. Anyway, i don't have spare £12k to buy this even if this is legit B) 

my thinking too. I know someone in the oil industry who has checked his background out. And he is who he claims to be with a good reputation. Lets wait and see what he comes back with. Will keep you all posted.

5 minutes ago, veeg33 said:

You may be right.

Maybe the £12K is for the husbands half of the car - maybe check there is no chainsaw close by.

Or maybe you get the entire car for £12K but have to take the wife as well??