Noob - Tyre Pressure Mistake

SeraTaru

Well thanks for the replies.

I admit I am not an expert in these things, I have never had a decent car - a divorce and then a second marriage to my wife who had cancer never left with me with the financial means to afford anything other than a "granny" car.

I am sorry if my question caused such outrage - I'm just an average guy who has been blessed with the means to get a car that I was never permitted to before. In my first marriage I had the opportunity to buy a fast car - I wasn't allowed to for personal reasons.

In Feb when I got a new job after taking time out to care for my second wife who had cancer and she had the all clear she said "Get a new car - whatever you want - you deserve it".

For what it's worth my job now is at serious risk and I may have to return the keys - with all the consequences that come with those things.

Thanks for the encouraging replies and your patience - I have now lowered the pressure to 35 psi and it's a much smoother ride.

Cheers

Dave 

Edited by SeraTaru
  • Like 2

Cheers Dave

I find it a shame that garages dont check tyre pressures prior to carrying out wheel alignment, its poor practice and clearly the implications are adverse. Its not your fault the garage didnt do a correct job, however it did take you a long time via the forum to take advise on what to do about it - two lessons to be learnt going forward.