*** TORQEN *** 350z and 370z Z1 Motorsports Aluminum Subframe Bushing Collars

Adrian@TORQEN

350z and 370z Z1 Motorsports Aluminum Subframe Bushing Collars now in stock, ready to ship.

Features:

• Vehicle Specific Design
  • Greatly Improves Drivability With More Predictive & Surefooted Response 
  • CNC Machined From Billet Aluminum
  • Black Anodized Finish With Laser Etched Logo
  • Better Value When Compared With Other Subframe Bushings
  • Engineered and Tested IN HOUSE On Various Platforms

350z:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/bushes/19607-350z-z1-motorsports-aluminum-subframe-bushing-collars-z1z33-sbc.html 370z:

370z:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/suspension/bushes/20137-370z-z1-motorsports-aluminum-subframe-bushing-collars-z1z34-sbc.html

IMG_4335.jpg

I got a set of these about 2 months ago from @Adrian@TORQEN and I have to say they're very much worth having!

Moreso if you track the car. 

The installation isn't quite as straightforward as 30 mins and you're done.

It IS easy though.

The time will increase if your bits and bobs are a bit rusty under there, so take your time and care. I had several bolts that were completely knackered and needed to use one of those rounded bolt/nut removal kits (the rust was severe!). I ended up replacing a bunch of rusty stuff under there, so have a look first. 

Feel free to ask any questions! 

This looks so tempting but in typical 370z fashion, I feel like I'll find a whole host of rust related problems underneath that won't make it easy or a single task. 

I assume it's just the W brace and exhaust that need removing, like they mention in the video? Or is life easier if you decide to take anything else out? 

It's the same as what they said, the 'stay brackets' will need to be unbolted (I bought a replacement set as my ones were like croissants), and I've not looked under the 370Z, so I don't know what else you may need to remove.

Just ensure the car is on axle stands and you use the jack to support the diff.

16 minutes ago, MDMetal said:

I think I have aftermarket bushes on my frame so would have to see if they'd fit. Do they do one for the diff?

Ask Adrian about the diff support, I also have one of those - that's a mod that I think most of us should have as the poor thing is only held on by 1 bolt at the rear without it !

Hmm tempted for the 370 I already have the whitline Bush in the diff and cant say I noticed to much difference....would lukento hear peoples thoughts on the 370 once fitted 

Like with any of these things you stiffen one thing and it moves the energy further down the line in this case to the tyres 

Have you driven the car in the wet since fitting this @RobPhoboS one of the things I took from my day at milbrook was a stiffer chassis is definitely a more nervous one 

I have whiteline bushings in the diff, my subframe was the stock Nissan bits :thumbs:

I'm on AD08R tyres, I've not driven it in anger in the wet but it hasn't been twitchy the last 3 track days (I did 3 in a row Silverstone/Donny/Anglesey), imho that's more to do with suspension geo and damper settings if it's twitchy (it'll depend on user input and conditions too of course).

These modifications just help lock the driveline down at the rear and reduce issues with wheel hop, and being able to transfer the power down. So yes it's transfers the energy but where it's meant to go (once again, imho).

Note I also have a Kaaz 1.5 way diff too

4 hours ago, RobPhoboS said:

I have whiteline bushings in the diff, my subframe was the stock Nissan bits :thumbs:

I'm on AD08R tyres, I've not driven it in anger in the wet but it hasn't been twitchy the last 3 track days (I did 3 in a row Silverstone/Donny/Anglesey), imho that's more to do with suspension geo and damper settings if it's twitchy (it'll depend on user input and conditions too of course).

These modifications just help lock the driveline down at the rear and reduce issues with wheel hop, and being able to transfer the power down. So yes it's transfers the energy but where it's meant to go (once again, imho).

Note I also have a Kaaz 1.5 way diff too

Thanks for the feedback :thumbs:

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...