Jap to German... Sorry XD

reeceybeaney

On 22/07/2019 at 13:20, docwra said:

Get a bigger intercooler and the torque doesnt drop off towards redline anymore :scare:

Spoke to a well known tuner for Vauxhall engines and he said the same of my VX220, they tuned it before I bought it and said its the cooling that would be holding it back if I had another tune. 

1 hour ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi Buddy,

What is the E90 M3 like to live with as I have been considering a swap in the future to this V8 powered car?

It's AWESOME, seriously. Accept it's going to be costly to run and own but just enjoy it because it will make you smile and enjoy every time you start the car and drive! :p the fuel tanks are smaller than the 350z's and it is worse on fuel, so it seems even worse than what it is, if you know what I mean... 

I had a DCT gbox before and although it's a fantastic gearbox and insanely quick, it makes you feel distant from the driving experience and that's what it is all about... So no doubt for me, manual with EDC and any other extras are a bonus. 

PM me if you want a chat! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reeceybeaney said:

It's AWESOME, seriously. Accept it's going to be costly to run and own but just enjoy it because it will make you smile and enjoy every time you start the car and drive! :p the fuel tanks are smaller than the 350z's and it is worse on fuel, so it seems even worse than what it is, if you know what I mean... 

I had a DCT gbox before and although it's a fantastic gearbox and insanely quick, it makes you feel distant from the driving experience and that's what it is all about... So no doubt for me, manual with EDC and any other extras are a bonus. 

PM me if you want a chat! 

Cheers buddy, when I am ready to pull the trigger so to speak I may just contact you thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

M3 might have to go quicker than first planned... possibility for a house purchase is around the corner and I think the sensible side of me is telling me to get on the ladder! Hopefully it doesn't come to selling, the car is gorgeous and I love it, but everything is for sale at the right price:lol:

20191229_141832.jpg

20191229_142255.jpg

20191229_141743.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great news that you are keeping it and I bet it sounds awesome with the decat! :thumbs: B)

The small tank and range used to hurt me when I had mine too...the petrol station attendant becomes your best friend for sure! :D

• Like 1