Torqen 350Z Undertray - Never fitted

d95gas

Bought this off Torqen when they very first came on the market, but due to work commitments never got around to fitting it, its been hanging in the garage every since.

The Zed went a good while ago, and just decided to have a sort out in the garage as its was a nice afternoon.   Grabbed some pics and here we are.

Unfortunately I cannot arrange courier services, so ideally local pick-up OR if someone wants to arrange their own courier, then I am more than happy to pack and wrap.

Payment:  I don't have PayPal, closed that down many moons ago, so its either "Bank Transfer" or Cash on collection.  

IMG_1989.jpg.33cdd8db3c4b1f50b7cdde9630f4ca0d.jpg IMG_1991.jpg.c5d78b1fe05fe39b3ecd708f2bf8f8e7.jpg

happy to answer any questions, also happy to email over any additional photo's a potential buyer may want.

Price:  £150 i think is a fair price for something that's never been used, not even a trial fit.   I don't want to de-value Torqen kit.  I think its a bargain price for anyone who might be in the market for this superb piece of kit.

And I am sure I am going to find other bits 'n' pieces knocking around, that I can throw in the bundle ;-)

Thanks for looking

These things are great for anyone wondering, very easy to fit, gets rid of the horrid hanging plastic rubbish that tears and drags on the ground. Makes everything nicer, stiffer and less likely to be damaged :)

Hi Scotzman,

As per the post, you would need to sort your own courier.   I am happy to package up, but if you want to pick up with courier service you would need to arrange your own, that allows you the flexibility of going for any of the usual couriers.

Thanks

Hi "Scotzman",

Roughly 41"W x 22"H x 10"D (By the time you have packing on).   Thats being on the generous side and allowing for a good layer or two of bubble-wrap.

Unfortunately despite travelling around the country, the nearest I get to you is unfortunately passing through by train on the way to Inverness.

My daughter who is a HGV driver and did get up that way, is currently on maternity leave.

Unless any of the guys on the forum are heading that way, and I dont mind meeting someone to pass over the goods, ultimately courier is going to be the quickest I reckon.

It will all be bubble wrapped this weekend so its ready for whoever goes for it.  All the fixing kit is there as well, whole thing as normally supplied by Torqen.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Giving this one a little bump, every time I go in the garage I see this kit sat there begging to be fitted to a zed.   More than happy to discuss sensible pricing.   And can also discuss the possibility of meeting up to handover.

I travel between Darlington and the South of the country on a regular basis, so more than happy to meet a buyer at a Service station or similar.

Thanks for looking