The ghost of zedmass past

On 05/05/2019 at 21:53, ShortPaul said:

How are you mate haven't from you for some years? 

Very well mate. Busy busy with work etc. 

Drove passed The Morton the other day on the way to see my mate in Oswestry hospital. Brought back some memories from Wales trips

17 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Very well mate. Busy busy with work etc. 

Drove passed The Morton the other day on the way to see my mate in Oswestry hospital. Brought back some memories from Wales trips

Good to hear you are good, I am recovering from a heart attack at the mo, slowly getting there

8 hours ago, LRF4N said:

What you driving now and how’s revolve going?

I drove this home today but I'm not sure that counts :p

Just beetling around in an old Rav4 these days. I get to drive cars like that most weeks so my thirst is well slaked. 

Business is good. Just relocated to my own unit on t'other side of the city. Potentially looking at expanding into PPF but can't make my mind up. Impressive stuff but VERY expensive. 

IMG_20190508_141142.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Good to hear you are good, I am recovering from a heart attack at the mo, slowly getting there

Jesus Christ mate! Glad to hear you're on the way out from it. 

On 08/05/2019 at 21:57, ShortPaul said:

That makes two of us, had four stents fitted, hope your mate in hospital is OK, have you still got a zed? 

Jeepers! Sounds like you were very lucky.

Well he ain't dead but he did have to have his leg lopped off due to a rather nasty bone tumour :wacko:

Running a rather brutal 20 mile obstacle course in Peterborough tomorrow to raise money for Bone Cancer Trust 

Technically I never actually had one but no I have had neither the car nor the girl that owned the car for some considerable time :lol: