Tunerfest 9th June brands Hatch

Rgvrip

On 28/05/2019 at 19:20, Jaywilmot350z said:

Any news on the stand? Ive fitted a new splitter this weekend and its getting me exicted for the show!:bounce::lol:

Should get an email this week with maps and that...

On 30/05/2019 at 20:36, Rgvrip said:

Guys can you PM me your.... email address... So I can send out passes when they arrive.... I'm guessing this will be the easiest way and people print them off themselves

Sent you my email address via pm, sorry it's late been away.

Guys got a few messages with your email addresses will be sending out the bits today.. Just been a bit busy and the message part of the forum has been playing up in my phone, why I haven't replied :doh:

Right I have sent out the passes... Let me know if you haven't received the email

If people want to meet up first any idea on a place if not can just meet on the stand it's pretty early entry at 7am so...

Make sure they are printed out in colour guys

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rgvrip said:

Right I have sent out the passes... Let me know if you haven't received the email

If people want to meet up first any idea on a place if not can just meet on the stand it's pretty early entry at 7am so...

Make sure they are printed out in colour guys

I received mine and all printed in colour thanks.

I'm leaving Bognor regis around 6:30 aiming to arrive at 8am, if anyone wants to meet on route give me a shout.

11 minutes ago, MAD Glenn said:

I received mine and all printed in colour thanks.

I'm leaving Bognor regis around 6:30 aiming to arrive at 8am, if anyone wants to meet on route give me a shout.

Just re read and we need to be in at 7am so I will have to leave at 5:30 lol

Guys hope you all have a safe journey tomorrow... And the weather holds out

I will bring with me a few spare passes.. Incase people spill coffee on them or they fly out the window or the dog eats them on the way...

If you have any issues our stand is right near the main entrance from what I can see on the map.. So can meet ppl there quick enough drop off passes and such like

Think we should have 10 cars attending so not a bad turn out really considering :thumbs:

Regards

Dan

• Thanks 1

Thank for organising the club stand and it was great to meet you all.

I will edit the YouTube video soon and the club stand cars will be featured.

Thanks again

Glenn

Edited by MAD Glenn

####REMEMBER DART CHARGE ####

Thank you guys was awsome that everyone who said they were attending turned up filled our full quota for the stand I know a lot of others had no shows, and ppl dropping out

Was a really good day weather was great until the end hahha.. Really nice to meet all you guys  would have liked to chat a bit longer to some of yous and I know some was just a quick hi.... But hopefully see you all  at some more events... Was some really nice cars a lot of food for thought on what to do next

Just disappointed there was no Honda vtec song :drive1Hahhaha doesn't feel like a show without it.. Tho I think our tomei instrumental was much better:#1:

Cheers guys hope to see you all soon :thumbs:

If you used the bridge don't forget to pay the charge.. I always end up getting fined :rtfm: