Tunerfest 9th June brands Hatch

Rgvrip

I have noticed that there is no club stand or anything organised for this event... I'm sure the it will be quite a popular one so

I have spoken to the organisers today and there may still be space for a club stand.. I am just trying to get an idea of who would be interested and the numbers

this is not a 350z-uk.com event..and I am not an area event organiser and do not wish to step on anyone's toes or cause offence... Obviously has no affiliation with the forum / club it is just something I will put together under a different name if people are going and would like a stand to park on and meet up if there is no interest or this is against forum rules admin I apologise and please delete.. There is a post on the 350z Facebook page to the same effect..

Dan

When I spoke to tunerfest they said there was no minimum:shrug:... But I'm sure we are gonna need a few to make it worth there while giving us the stand.. Otherwise I'm guessing they will just reject the application...

Guys I'm gonna contact event organisers Monday caus I don't wonna leave it any later think we will be pushing it at this rate... Please get your names down if your interested. (please don't if your not intending to go or we are gonna look pretty silly when noone shows)

Mate as far as I know... Just struggling for some reason forum won't let me copy and paste so have to write the names out individually

6 hours ago, dra1975 said:

Rudling8 is missed off the last couple of lists, is he still in? I’m definitely in :)