2004/54 350z GT, 75k miles, tastefully modified

reeceybeaney

After a few great years of 350z ownership, I've decided to sell up the car. Many know of the car, as it has appeared at many shows and forum arranged meets in the South East and I have been an active member of the 350z online forums and pages.

'54 350z GT 75k miles w/ exceptional history and paperwork. 2 keys and original master key and original Nissan leather wallet and handbook etc.

The car comes as standard fitted with the GT pack consisting of: heated/electric leather seats, cruise control, 18" forged Rays wheels, VLSD (limited slip diff), brembo brakes, parking sensors and the bose stereo system. Basically a must have essential for any 350z buyer.

The car has also been tastefully modified over the years, with plenty of paperwork and receipts to reinforce works of all modifications and maintenance records.

At present, the car is equipped as followed:

Cobra Resonated Exhaust
Japspeed Y Pipe
Eibach Pro Lowering Springs
Eibach 20mm Front & 25mm Rear Spacers
Japspeed Front Camber Arms
Eibach Rear Camber Arms
Motordyne ART Pipes (car sounds heavenly due to these)
Motordyne 5/16" Plenum Spacer
EBC Turbo Drilled & Grooved Discs
EBC Redstuff Pads
Mishimoto Fan Shroud
HEL Braided Clutch Line
K&N Drop In Panel Filter
Orange Silicone Engine Hoses
Quantum Remap (292bhp)

Mines Style Carbon Fibre Splitter
Nismo Style Carbon Spoiler
Carbon Mirror Covers
Zunsport Grille
Stubby Ariel

Pioneer SPH-DA120 head unit
Kenwood Ksc-sw11 underseat subwoofer with controller

Standard components such as the spoiler, stereo, catylitic converts are available and will come with the car.

I never planned to sell the 350z, so I also acquired a few parts, of which I planned to get fitted. None of which are required. I have an exedy stage 1 clutch kit, single mass flywheel, pilot bushing, slave cylinder (full clutch overhall kit). I also have a set of NGK iridium spark plugs and HEL bradied brake hoses. This can all come with the car at an additional price, or may also be advertised elsewhere.

I would love to see the car go to an enthusiast, as the car is in such great shape. FSH with numerous stamps and receipts to back up Nissan maintenance scheme of P1, P2 and P3 services. The gearbox oil and diff oil has been replaced within the last 2 years and the engine oil and filter was last changed less than 1k miles ago. There have never been issues with MOT history or overall running of the car.

The interior and exterior of the car are in fantastic shape for the age, it has been fully machined polished, waxed and sealed recently for the summer season.

Any other details and information, don't hesitate to message me :) loads of other images available. 

£6750, open to offers :)

Nissan 350Z Reece - 10.jpg

IMG_20190302_160305.jpg

IMG_20190302_160313.jpg

20170218_153359.jpg

20161002_131349.jpg

Nissan 350Z Reece - 9.jpg

20171022_105249.jpg

Nissan 350Z Reece - 8.jpg

Nissan 350Z Reece - 7.jpg

Nissan_350Z_Reece_-_2_.jpg

Nissan 350Z Reece - 1 .jpg