SIMPLY JAP BEAULIEU

Payco

All.

Before I put a request in for a club stand at this event can I have a consensus of how many are interested in attending. This is a great show in the grounds of Beaulieu with full access to the car museum.

Show date is Sunday 28th July 2019.

There is a lot going on this year which is good but I am aware that not everyone wants to or can attend multiple events every month.

We have attended in previous years and its a very good show. Last year we attended but sadly it was biblical weather all day.

Can you just pop your name down for now if interested.

Payco

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silverthorn said:

Definitely be up for this. Never attended before and want to try and pack out my calendar with as many car shows as possible!

Fairly certain I haven't got anything planned on that day so count me in!

1. NickC

2. Silverthorn

Payco

NickC

Silverhorn

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Mikevv said:

Payco

NickC

Silverhorn

Killick.z

pagan

snowy87

Rich_T

andy James

AmyZed
Mikevv - weather permitting! 

I assume you were with us last year during the end of the world ?. Will put details up next week when I have put Leeds Castle to bed.

Edited by Payco

Sorry can't make this lovely event as attending Silverstone classic, its one of the nicest weekend around . Amassing racing fantastic display of classic cars also you can walk around the pit free of charge while the racing is going on

Edited by Nismoandy

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2019 at 06:50, baileydom said:

Yeah I’m up for Beaulieu!! 

Payco

NickC

Silverhorn

Killick.z

pagan

snowy87

Rich_T

andy James

AmyZed
Mikevv - weather permitting! 

baileydom

EzeePzee - TBC

• 2 weeks later...

When the arrangements have been finalised, can someone please post this up on the ZClub forum. There are a few of us with older Zeds that would also like to come along but it seems daft to have 2 separate groups.There is already a thread about this in the 'Shows & Meets' part of the forum.

Thanks

Paul (Farmer42 - ZClub)

EDIT: I’m definitely going, but attending on another club stand for this one (promised to support a mate)

Please cross me off your list - but I’ll pop over and say hi no doubt :-)

Edited by EzeePzee

Really sorry folks but I am flying out to the US on business late this Sunday afternoon so cannot organise and attend for you as its too far away for me to attend and get back in time. Can someone please pick this up and organise this year. I can pick it up again in 2020,

Martin

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:25, Payco said:

Really sorry folks but I am flying out to the US on business late this Sunday afternoon so cannot organise and attend for you as its too far away for me to attend and get back in time. Can someone please pick this up and organise this year. I can pick it up again in 2020,

Martin

Hi, do we know if Simply Jap 2019 is happening regarding the Z club?