SUPERCARFEST @ SHELSLEY WALSH SAT 20TH JULY 19

andy james

8 hours ago, shire350Z said:

Has everyone got their tickets and passes through now? 

I had had my car pass ages ago, but never received any tickets?? 

General entrance tickets are attached to the email back when you bought your tickets mate. :thumbs:

just printed all my paper work off. 

• Like 1

I know Shire350 has not recieved his ticket yet but has got the club pass. Thought he was going to post on here about it, looks like I beat it.

I be travelling up early from down south if anyone wants to meet up on route - Hampshire ( Winchester )

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Humpy said:

I know Shire350 has not recieved his ticket yet but has got the club pass. Thought he was going to post on here about it, looks like I beat it.

I be travelling up early from down south if anyone wants to meet up on route - Hampshire ( Winchester )

Can do mate I’m going from Tewkesbury @monkeybrain1234

Edited by Nso93

12 hours ago, SHEZZA said:

General entrance tickets are attached to the email back when you bought your tickets mate. :thumbs:

just printed all my paper work off. 

Just to clarify the ticket situation.

Your first email received when you purchased your club tickets had this attachment for entry.

Your second email will have your club pass which you enter your reg number.

F5E18EE1-71FC-488B-8D65-37DF4D0232DE.jpeg

A493D8EC-95CB-403E-98EF-D2FC15550A8C.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, monkeybrain1234 said:

@Humpy @Nso93 up for that gentlemen.

Best place probably to meet will be just off M5 junc 9 (Tewkesbury) at the Porsche garage. Straight off, meet, then straight back onto M5. From junc 9 to venue is about 40min. So how about meeting at 6:40? 

Sounds good to me mate @monkeybrain1234 @Humpy

1 hour ago, Vid said:

Not so far for me, travelling from Stourbridge if any of you guys are local to that?

I’m in Kidderminster and will pass through Stourport if that’s the route you’re taking? 

12 hours ago, shire350Z said:

Not sure what happened to mine but dropped mark a email and within a hour he’d sent me a copy of my tickets over, super helpful! 

What time is the last entry to the event Andy? Don’t think I’ll get down until 8 to 8.30......

Public entry starts at 8am so it's a bun fight after that 

13 hours ago, 14N said:

I’m in Kidderminster and will pass through Stourport if that’s the route you’re taking? 

Bet I may be the nearest Z to you Ian..... I'm Alveley - cant believe we've not 'bumped' into each other out n about!!!!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 14N said:

Hi Ian,

I'm probably heading your way through Shenstone into Stourport, but I don’t know the area that well so if you can suggest somewhere to meet we could meet up 

2 hours ago, Vid said:

Hi Ian,

I'm probably heading your way through Shenstone into Stourport, but I don’t know the area that well so if you can suggest somewhere to meet we could meet up 

I've dropped you a PM :thumbs:

2 hours ago, Wheels 370z said:

Bet I may be the nearest Z to you Ian..... I'm Alveley - cant believe we've not 'bumped' into each other out n about!!!!!!!

There's a few of us meeting in Kidderminster first, you're welcome to join us but appreciate it would mean a slight detour.

Now, I know you're all law abiding, responsible adults, :teeth: but having attended a few events at Shelsley I thought I'd just give a heads up while I thought about it.

On the way out/heading away from Shelsley Walsh after an event like this, it's not uncommon to see mobile speed cameras in the 'lower' speed (30, 40, 50mph) restricted areas. 

(No, that wasn't a motorcyclist pointing a hair dryer at you) :drive1:oops: 

Don't get caught out folks. You should always stick to the speed limit anyway, but just be aware.

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, 14N said:

Now, I know you're all law abiding, responsible adults, :teeth: but having attended a few events at Shelsley I thought I'd just give a heads up while I thought about it.

On the way out/heading away from Shelsley Walsh after an event like this, it's not uncommon to see mobile speed cameras in the 'lower' speed (30, 40, 50mph) restricted areas. 

(No, that wasn't a motorcyclist pointing a hair dryer at you) :drive1:oops: 

Don't get caught out folks. You should always stick to the speed limit anyway, but just be aware.

Well said Ian. Hopefully this event will be on our yearly calendar.

• Like 2