My new nismo! Couple of queries/problems if someone could answer?

Luke350

Just this moment read that you're using Westway Nissan.

That's about 20-30 min from me.

Almost bought my zed there.

Had I known earlier I would have offered to help when you were in Jamaica.

Hope it all works out well.

I had teething problems when I got my zed new in 05.

1.Rattle from the Nismo spoiler due to a detached bolt inside.

2.Clicky axel

3.O2 sensor went

4.Rear number issues.

5.Skipping CD player.

I was pulling my hair out.

First new car I'd ever bought and it seemed every few months I was back and forth to Westway Stockport.

Alas after 2 years all the teething problems were sorted and it's been relatively trouble free since 2007.

8 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Just this moment read that you're using Westway Nissan.

That's about 20-30 min from me.

Almost bought my zed there.

Had I known earlier I would have offered to help when you were in Jamaica.

Hope it all works out well.

I had teething problems when I got my zed new in 05.

1.Rattle from the Nismo spoiler due to a detached bolt inside.

2.Clicky axel

3.O2 sensor went

4.Rear number issues.

5.Skipping CD player.

I was pulling my hair out.

First new car I'd ever bought and it seemed every few months I was back and forth to Westway Stockport.

Alas after 2 years all the teething problems were sorted and it's been relatively trouble free since 2007.

Thanks for that post mate. Gives me a little

hope! Fingers crossed I’m soon to get the niggles out the way and I can get out driving it for summer.

I bought mine from Westway Manchester and always taken it back there even after we moved to Lincoln. never had any problems with them (but then there`s never been anything needed for them to do other than the routine service and MOT).

22 minutes ago, Luke350 said:

Thanks for that post mate. Gives me a little

hope! Fingers crossed I’m soon to get the niggles out the way and I can get out driving it for summer.

If you get the car sorted in time then perhaps consider coming along to the Shelsley Walsh meeting. Its probably a 3 hour drive for you but get off the M6 at Crewe or Stoke and take the A roads, its a nice drive. There are 20+ other owners going and if you book as part of the 350Z OC then only £12.50. The experience will help you feel the love for your car and Z ownership experience.

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 08:43, Ponsonby said:

If you get the car sorted in time then perhaps consider coming along to the Shelsley Walsh meeting. Its probably a 3 hour drive for you but get off the M6 at Crewe or Stoke and take the A roads, its a nice drive. There are 20+ other owners going and if you book as part of the 350Z OC then only £12.50. The experience will help you feel the love for your car and Z ownership experience.

Won’t be sorted. They’ve just called saying it’s been bumped and cracked the bumper. You can’t write this. :bang:

Hope it gets sorted. When I had the car I stayed well back from anything in front even kerbs which people love to kiss when parking up. People usually attacked my parking. A method in the madness as they say.

No its not a friday the 13th car. Just unlucky right now.