Temporary Forum Issues - Please Report Bugs

Stutopia

Hi Everybody

We’re experiencing some minor technical difficulties due to some upgrades in progress. Please bear with us during this period and feel free to report any issues in this thread. Thanks for your patience.

Please post up any issues/errors you are seeing, ideally with a link to the page. 

If you're having extensive issues, please navigate to the foot of your page, click the Theme dropdown and set it to default.

On mobile via iOS, clicking ‘Mark site read’ in the top right menu no longer takes you back to the main forum page with everything read, rather it gets stuck on the top right menu page and only occasionally actually marks everything as read. Very hit and miss. 

On my iPad the bottom right link marks everything read but does not refresh the page, so leaving all the read links (no longer bold) still visible until another explicit top right unread content click (also possibly sometimes not always). Seems to sometimes miss a refresh step - or perhaps its a refresh action getting in before the content generator has caught up or something? #guessing

Something else weirdjust happened.. got logged out without me logging out. Clicked unread content (iPad again in landscape mode) and noticed that my login had fallen off. Then entering details again, page went to oops with error code 2S119/1

Exit site and re-enter and was fine again.