LONDON CARTEL SHOW

Payco

As South East REO I have booked us a stand at the London Cartel Show at the South Of England Showground near Haywards Heath for Sunday 11th August.

Last year was the first year of this show and Steve and I walked in as non owners to heave a peak. It was a fantastic show, lots of clubs, 100'S of great cars and trade stands, food courts etc etc. Little video below from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRm3uCb0c64

Please find below the link to get your ticket. Select 350z-UK from the drop down list of registered clubs and use our club password which is Nissan350zed

Please add your name and Reg as per.

https://my.events.justbookitnow.com/ZdNvr5tnhUqcwMDNtvPmn94xaZTk7VEL

Payco - Nismo 370z - PA04YCO

Edited by Payco
  • Thanks 1

How many allowed on the stand? If its not full come the time and its ok to have non-zeds on it will sign up. Also noticed on the ticket link there are two 350z selections, one is 350z-uk and another www.350z-uk.com but the first one seemed to work when I tried it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Payco - Nismo 370z - PA04YCO

zippypooz - 2005 350z - N44SSN

Panman - 2003 350z - P44AAN (paid)

Paul - 2004 350Z - AE04ZZP (Paid)

Nismoandy - 350z - WP06FNX (paid) 

Darkside - Rocket Bunny 350z - DK51DEZ (Paid)

Thanks for sharing but for context the above photo of Martin has been aged via faceapp and my hair had just been battered by a rain storm. He's a fine looking man at the moment.:teeth:. Great show, shame we didn't have more members attending.