2004 350Z GT 91k miles, FSH, Manual + extras

Hammerz

Reluctantly selling as I hardly use. MOT last October and done 200 miles since. I love this car, I bought it in Nov 2013 so I’ve owned for over 5 years. I’ve always had it serviced, never tracked and spent thousands on looking after it. I’ve got a folder of paperwork going way back over the history of the car. I keep debating whether to sale or not but it should be used and I have house related stuff to sort.

Some people on the forum may know me, years ago I went to a Bristol meet and done several shows. The car was originally black with alzean interior.

Spec

2004 GT Uk 6 speed manual

91k miles

FSH

Wrapped in 3M Electric wave (blue/purple flip)

Private plate

K&N Typhoon intake

Polished plenum

Custom exhaust

Seats re-dyed in BMW Walknappa Red

Pioneer DVD head unit with rear camera

Custom Front wings

370Z Side repeaters

V3 style front bumper with dual intakes

HR bonnet

Lowered

Spacers

New discs and pads on front

Bad points, I spent thousands getting it in perfect condition to sale and some scum clipped the front bumper and didn't stop so there's a small crack. Standard wheels need some tlc, steering wheel and handbrake still in alzean colour.

Price is £6,750

I also have 19” Weds Kranze Borphes newly refurbished in Shadow Chrome. These are genuine 3 piece and are stunning. I’m selling these for £1,900 with tyres. I would price these higher but one wheel has a couple of marks where I caught it when putting in storage, they haven’t even been on the car since being refurbed. The refurb alone cost £700.

If you want these and the car the price is £8,250

Based in Bath

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Bonnet.JPG

Engine_bay.JPG

Interior.JPG

Interior2.JPG

Left rear.JPG

Left.JPG

Mileage.JPG

Right rear.JPG

Side.JPG