Going looking at an ‘18 nismo later. Anything to look out for?

Luke350

Viewing a 2018 370Z nismo later. It’s nearly new so I’m guessing not much to look for. Does anyone have a link to a pic on the transit blocks? So I can check to see if removed? Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :) PS my 350Z GT HR has just gone up for sale to help the sting of the purchase! Will bloody miss that car. By far the best car I’ve ever owned....including my impreza STI :stir:

Here you go Luke..... may be difficult to check this without the car being on a ramp.

I've got an 18 plate Nis- put 3k miles on so far - I haven't spotted any issues at all. There are one or two threads on here that mention early wearing of the leather on the bolsters of the seats, this made me a little careful getting in and out of mine- no excessive wear so far. 

Screenshot_20190403-080925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Wheels 370z

Don't believe them if they tell you they have removed the delivery blocks. Many say they have but haven't. Check yourself. Drivers seat bolster wear is worth checking as above aside from that just enjoy the experience. Brilliant cars.

You will want to plan to replace the stock exhaust as it lets the car down and will want to lower it to get the right look.

i drove 8,000 miles with them on. Maybe that contributed to the tramlining as it just moves around on rough surfaces as springs locked in position.

Near new car check for stonechips and test drive on rough bouncy road to see how bad the tramlining is and under hard braking on an uneven road. From meh to severe. Mine was slightly above mehhh. :lol:

Check bolsters as one dealership had an 18 with creases in the leather on rightside of seat. Car only had 5k miles.

Getting in and out gets technical for some. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra