Yumi's build thread (Turbocharged, 2004 350z)

RuiFig

Already put a deposit in for another car with more seats, and an ad for the Z is up at PistonHeads. :(
It seems I can't create a sell post here unless I have 100 posts.
Bittersweat to be honest. The other car is a good compromise, but Yumi will be missed. :(

5 hours ago, RuiFig said:

Already put a deposit in for another car with more seats, and an ad for the Z is up at PistonHeads. :(
It seems I can't create a sell post here unless I have 100 posts.
Bittersweat to be honest. The other car is a good compromise, but Yumi will be missed. :(

Hiya mate, sorry to hear you are having to sell :( was just looking through your build thread and love the car, what rear spoiler is that?

21 minutes ago, JAllen28 said:

Hiya mate, sorry to hear you are having to sell :( was just looking through your build thread and love the car, what rear spoiler is that?

That was the previous owner installing it, but according to what I can find, it's a Strosek . 
Flows really well with the rest of the car. You're not the first one asking about it. :D

1 hour ago, RuiFig said:

That was the previous owner installing it, but according to what I can find, it's a Strosek . 
Flows really well with the rest of the car. You're not the first one asking about it. :D

Yeah it really does, crazy how much difference the little black accents make!

• 1 month later...