Tattoos

CAL-85

Just thought i would throw this out.....

What tattoos do you have? Any motoring related or even better zed related?

I have piston and anchor on my leg (which i going to be a half sleeve) to two stars on shoulders that i only kind regret!

IMG_3279.JPG

• Like 1

I got a dragon on my shoulder 17 years ago when i was 18.  This year i've decided to get a half sleeve of a samurai on my other arm.  After researching tattoo artists i decided on who I wanted to do the work, but they have a 22-month lead time to start the work!!  I can't believe it!  So i now need to look for an alternative artist.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, marzman said:

I got a dragon on my shoulder 17 years ago when i was 18.  This year i've decided to get a half sleeve of a samurai on my other arm.  After researching tattoo artists i decided on who I wanted to do the work, but they have a 22-month lead time to start the work!!  I can't believe it!  So i now need to look for an alternative artist.

Maybe worth the wait??...  My mate(proper tattoo artist tho) done my last two but don't want my full leg in the same style so will get someone else to do the next few, still to decide on who will do them tho, thats the hard thing picking the person you are confident in!

Ferrari shield on my right shoulder. Next one for me is a shift pattern on my left wrist. Just above where my watch sits. I'm also going to get something else car related at the same time. Probably Ferrari related.

The only other tattoo I've got is my wife's name in Gujarati on my right wrist. She's got my name in Gujarati on her left wrist. She's got 6 tattoos in total at the moment and is getting her 7th in May.

I really want an Iron Man tattoo when I get the two car ones. No I don't mean Iron Man challenge... I mean Marvel's Iron Man aka Tony Stark :cloud9:

• Like 1

I`ve got a few. All black, no colour, and mostly dragons/tribal on shoulders/upper arms/chest, nothing car related. First one just over 40 years ago and last one about 8 or so ago. I used to enjoy playing about with designs and where to put them but think I`m done with them now.

Edited by Wayne370Z

each to there own , I started back in the 70s when you did not have to book , no gloves were worn , and the tattooist would smoke . you could get a half decent tattoo for £5 , how things have changed.

now you need to take out a mortgage to get one. tattoos were mainly a sign of the forces , a badge of honour .

12 hours ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

Ferrari shield on my right shoulder. Next one for me is a shift pattern on my left wrist. Just above where my watch sits. I'm also going to get something else car related at the same time. Probably Ferrari related.

The only other tattoo I've got is my wife's name in Gujarati on my right wrist. She's got my name in Gujarati on her left wrist. She's got 6 tattoos in total at the moment and is getting her 7th in May.

I really want an Iron Man tattoo when I get the two car ones. No I don't mean Iron Man challenge... I mean Marvel's Iron Man aka Tony Stark :cloud9:

I spent a few min trying to work out why you would get your works shift pattern on your wrist before the penny dropped:surrender: :lol:

I've got a fair few and a sleeve. A few of my earlier ones are looking pretty poor/crap now but i'd never get them covered or removed as its memories of being young and daft. Only rule I have is they must be coverable by a long sleeve shirt. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, coldel said:

Have a dragon on my right arm, I had it done whilst living in Tokyo which was kinda cool. I got a discount for giving an English lesson to the artists daughter whilst he was working on it! 

Hope you remembered your apostrophes on that occasion Colin ??? ;) 

God damn! It was speaking only fortunately. 

Actually, I am pretty sure you don't have three question marks at the end of a question? Also without a space between the last work and said question mark :p

Gervais having his tattoo done. One of the many funnies on "Life On The Road". Just brilliant if you haven't seen the whole film.

Edited by Payco

1 hour ago, coldel said:

God damn! It was speaking only fortunately. 

Actually, I am pretty sure you don't have three question marks at the end of a question? Also without a space between the last work and said question mark :p

I think you should look back at what you've written. Poor show young man! :bangin::p

• Like 1