New 350Z Owner '08 (HR)

Hi all,

Have recently got myself a 350Z with the VQ35HR and GT trim, unfortunately the body work has been through the wars a little bit and I had a few questions. I'll need a new front wing / fender and bumper, I understand the bumper is different for the HR models, however is the front wing any different (does a DE wing fit the HR)? Would also be really helpful if there are any breakers with a passenger side front wing available, preferably black. Hope to have lots of fun with the new Z soon.

:wiggle:

Edited by Stock

14 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome: to the forum.

As you know, I am dismantling a low milage HR 350 at the moment and most parts are in stock at the minute.

Also, PM replied to.  :thumbs:

Cheers man, am going to check the local breakers too and see if I can grab some parts locally to save on postage. Pictures to come soon when she is all fixed and back to her former glory. ;)

20 hours ago, Stock said:

Cheers man, am going to check the local breakers too and see if I can grab some parts locally to save on postage. Pictures to come soon when she is all fixed and back to her former glory. ;)

Before and after would be cool :)