Huracan crashes at HR Owens Event

GranTurismoEra

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:50, Ekona said:

I could name a dozen people on here I’ve seen do similar things at meets or events. It’s nothing new, just this was a slightly more expensive car. The Jap scene is second only to perhaps Mustang owners for driving like idiots from a standstill on video. Okay third, behind the Dub crew too :lol: 

I know exactly where that is, I went to that event last year and if you think that road looks narrow on the video, it’s MUCH tighter in real life! Utter stupidity to try that there.

Looks like Park Royal to me?

On 26/03/2019 at 08:04, glrnet said:

WTF is wrong with these brain dead twats!!? Publicise the fact in advance that you intend to drive like a **** on a public highway so that all and sundry attend and video the crap out of it. Luckily no one else was hurt, let's hope he gets all he deserves.

Calm down, Papa! :lol: 

Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't ever do anything like that! 

P.S.

Just re-watched the video with you, Colin, Ken, Chris, Darren and a few more filming me in the GTR in similar situation in Wales :lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody spotters, you can't get away from them! :lol: 

We all did something stupid at some point in life, very similar to what the guy in the Lambo did. I'm in a large WhatsApp group with these Lambo and Ferrari guys, I was on when they posted the videos there, before spreading it on Instagram. Cold tires, launched it with traction off. 

Little reminder:

2019-03-28_17-06-19.jpeg

• Like 1