NEW LOOK

Payco

So today my good friend and forum wrapper Steve wrapped my Nismo bonnet to finish my new look. Once again we cannot seem to get the photos to do the car justice but everyone seems to really like it as I do. Steve's attention to detail is second to none and I cant recommend him highly enough if anyone on here need some wrapping. Thanks Steve.

Before

zippy1.JPG

zippy3.JPG

zippy4.JPG

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, LRF4N said:

That’s what I was thinking, what specs are they? Lovely wheels but they don’t have the impact I was expecting 

Yes they look a little lost in the arches Martin, but it might just be on my screen the tyres are black and dont show up!

They are great rims but something isn’t right. They need spacers but I’m not sure on the polished lip as it’s quiet a wide band and I think it doesn’t flatter it. Going to space then and see how they look then. Thanks for the honest feedback.

1 hour ago, Payco said:

They are great rims but something isn’t right. They need spacers but I’m not sure on the polished lip as it’s quiet a wide band and I think it doesn’t flatter it. Going to space then and see how they look then. Thanks for the honest feedback.

I actually like the polished lips and agree that spacers are the way forward.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I went for the same offsets as stock. 19x10.5 rear and 19x9.5 front. Watch this space, will be spaced next weekend.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:43, LRF4N said:

I actually like the bonnet, shows the colour well 

Im surprised at how far the rear wheels sit in at 10.5 wide. The oem wheels must be totally lost 

I think the photo is a little misleading. They aren't actually that bad, the dark background doesn't help. 15mm going on front and back this Sat so will send an update then.

Photo of when she was stock.

canard3.jpg

my Nismo 2 (2).jpg

Edited by Payco

5 hours ago, Payco said:

With some help from Steve (Zippypooz) we fitted 15mm spacers all round today. Looks much better now and I feel more happy with the look.

SPACERS A.JPG

SPACERS B.JPG

Love the wrap and wheel colour!!!! personally i don't like the polished lip on the wheels but everyone has their own preference. What colour is the wrap, and is the bits on the front bumper(sorry don't know what they are called) the same or is that a different wrap?

Cal

Edited by CAL-85

Wheels are the same colour as the wrap and all the trim is matched too. It’s 3M deep space wrap which is a flip colour so changes in the different shades of light.

• Thanks 1