I'm back

If you have a look at my joining date, I've been here a long while. I used to have a silver 350z which i loved but needs must and it went.

A long time passed then had a 370z a couple of years ago and didn't get on with it. Got a civic type r fk2 and loved the handling, pace, styling etc but really missed a v6.

So with a bit of buttering up of the wife i picked this up yesterday 20190320_121948.jpg

Can't wait to start tinkering. Need to sort roof and @*!# washer jets first.

And as i do mileage I've kept the fk2

welcome. Went to see that particular one. Roof wasnt working at the time it was probably just a fuse. We didnt find anything wrong mechanically had it inspected. Just the coolant pipe leak. Left it as the communication wasnt the best, owner wasnt around

But I can see he fixed it which is good. Yes youre right can pick up a mohair for £450. Or £800 fitted. :thumbs:

Actually very good condition and well taken care of zed for age tbf

Edited by GranTurismoEra

On 24/03/2019 at 09:28, GranTurismoEra said:

welcome. Went to see that particular one. Roof wasnt working at the time it was probably just a fuse. We didnt find anything wrong mechanically had it inspected. Just the coolant pipe leak. Left it as the communication wasnt the best, owner wasnt around

But I can see he fixed it which is good. Yes youre right can pick up a mohair for £450. Or £800 fitted. :thumbs:

Actually very good condition and well taken care of zed for age tbf

Yep just in now for coolant leak, luckily spotted it before i bought, said they sorted, but now they are, and seeing as i know the guy from garage where being sorted it def will be