Addition to the fleet

ATTAK Z

10 minutes ago, reeceybeaney said:

Great daily driver cars I think! Turning circle is a bit naff but the boost is addicting and makes a pretty meaty sound! :lol:

A friend of mine has a TD04 turbo on his abarth making 350z power, which is a bit embarrassing:surrender:

350 Zed power in 990 kg car = lots of fun :wacko:

Mine has 187 bhp and that's enough for me !

1 minute ago, shaunRS said:

The mrs has the 595. Great wee cars, sound good too. Just not powerful enough for me but does her well.

I know what you mean ... bit of a harsh ride too ... TBH the 911 walks all over it for an all round perfect driver's car

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

I know what you mean ... bit of a harsh ride too ... TBH the 911 walks all over it for an all round perfect driver's car

Wouldn't say the abarth was a drivers car at all, even though I like them!:blush: Numb electric steering, turbo lag low down, unresponsive throttle compared to NA cars, sit too high in the cabin and the seating position is so uncomfortable when your legs are nearly at a right angle to your body :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I love stealing my Mum's abarth, they're fun, easy to drive, good on fuel and running costs, look great and they make a wicked sound and when you're in boost they're very nippy! But drivers car... Nahhhhh! 

received_10214707248622525.jpeg

Edited by reeceybeaney
Picture
  • Like 1