*** TORQEN *** 350z RJM AFP Clutch Pedal System - RHD

Adrian@TORQEN

The  long awaited 350z RJM AFP Clutch Pedal System for RHD cars is now exclusively available in Europe at TORQEN. A batch is in production and should be here in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Features:

• Smoother launches and improved clutch control for all clutches from OEM to extreme race clutches.
• Gives consistently smooth and linear clutch pedal feel.
• Wider modulation zone (adjustable) which makes Mmodulating the clutch easier (less On/Off) 
• Adjustable lower engagement point that is consistent and predictable.
• Smoother & easier ppshifts shifts in the lower gears, especially the 1st-2nd!
• Smoother & sasier downshifts for all gears.
• Adjustable pedal stroke length and overall pedal height.
• Adjustable pedal pressure, lighten heavy clutches by increasing AFP adjustment point.
• Eliminates the common pedal sticking issues after hard driving.
• Reduces OEM slave and concentric slave cylinder (350z HR) failures on these cars.
• Extends seal life of both OEM & aftermarket slave cylinders.
• Rev 4.0 has a reduced number of install steps for quicker/simpler installation. (~50% less time then the previous Rev 3 version.)
• Rev 4.0 has increased adjustment capabilities over older RJM versions.
• Eliminates the clunky OEM assist spring mechanism.
• Rev 4.0 comes as a complete pre-assembled unit with the AFP setting pre-calibrated.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/ancillaries/19422-350z-rjm-afp-clutch-pedal-system-rhd-rjmafp-rhd.html

3590180_orig.jpg

6079172_orig-2.jpg

5525358_orig.jpg

1535350_orig-2.jpg

3057886_orig.jpg

9344227_orig.jpg

5234913_orig-2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, we made huge progress today on the 370z RJM Pedal - RHD version, so this is also coming to TORQEN, exclusively in Europe. Hope to have the first batch of 370z RHD version here in UK sometimes in June / July. Ryan is finalising the CAD design this week and then send it to the laser cutting shop to have the parts done.

Will keep you posted once we're ready to take pre-orders. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Great stuff, thanks! Fitted already? Pretty easy to do?

Yeah very straight forward, however, it is imperative that you follow the in-depth installation guide found on the RJM Performance website.

Quick question - if you've already adjusted the height of your clutch using this guide: 

How do you get the clevis height to be at the right level?  It says to count the turns when removing and set it back to the exact same level, but I've already adjusted the retaining nuts height.

2 hours ago, Kryptek49 said:

Thanks, do you recall how many 180 degree twists it took for you to remove the clevis from the stock position? 

Sorry mate, but I do not I am afraid.

However, I may have a pedal assembly coming off a 350 that I am dismantling end of next week, so I will pay particular attention to this.

13 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Sorry mate, but I do not I am afraid.

However, I may have a pedal assembly coming off a 350 that I am dismantling end of next week, so I will pay particular attention to this.

Thanks - I've found a youtube video where someone counts 5.5 full rotations so I'll go with that for now.

On a different note - how the hell did you manage to get the clutch pedal past the metal bracket that holds some kind of control unit in place?

The only way i can see to get it out without damaging the master cylinder is by removing the bracket, but I can't as the bolts are on the top of the bracket?

See picture:

IMG_20190512_105952.jpg.7a00525456ad3566b66fc51f46a051ab.jpg

IMG_20190512_105952.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...