[SOLD]NISMO MK2 RIMS FOR SALE

Payco

275443380_RIMWRAPPED(2).jpg.dd4ab1475cf1f01fa640976b79d125b7.jpgAs it is well documented I have replaced my Mark 2 Nismo wheels with my new Work Emotions. My Nismo rims are now up for sale.

They are the original rims supplied on the car new in 2016, They have just 5,654 miles on the Bridgestone Potenza tyres. The rims have been maintained religiously by me every weekend. The insides are as clean as the outsides (sorry have OCD when it comes to my z). I have a very very small scratch on one outer lip but aside from that they are as good as new. The spokes are currently wrapped in 3M Deep Space to go with my wrap but can be easily removed without making any damage to them.

Nissan wants silly money for these new so don't even look. I have priced them to sell now at a very low price of £1,500.00 collected from Haywards Heath. Willing to meet someone within an hour if needed.

Lots of photos attached but feel free to PM me too.

outside2.JPG

ALL RIMS.JPG

outside1.JPG

outside3.JPG

outside1.JPG

inside 1.JPG

inside2.JPG

inside3.JPG

inside4.JPG

damage.JPG

RIM WRAPPED (2).jpg

Edited by Payco
price change

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 10:39, Payco said:

As it is well documented I have replaced my Mark 2 Nismo wheels with my new Work Emotions. My Nismo rims are now up for sale.

They are the original rims supplied on the car new in 2016, They have just 5,654 miles on the Bridgestone Potenza tyres. The rims have been maintained religiously by me every weekend. The insides are as clean as the outsides (sorry have OCD when it comes to my z). I have a very very small scratch on one outer lip but aside from that they are as good as new. The spokes are currently wrapped in 3M Deep Space to go with my wrap but can be easily removed without making any damage to them.

Nissan wants silly money for these new so don't even look. I have priced these elsewhere at £1.900.00 but will sell to a forum member for £1,850.00 collected from Haywards Heath. Willing to meet someone within an hour if needed.

PRICE DROP 15/4/2019 TO £1,750.00.

outside2.JPG

ALL RIMS.JPG

outside1.JPG

outside3.JPG

outside1.JPG

inside 1.JPG

inside2.JPG

inside3.JPG

inside4.JPG

damage.JPG

Price drop to £1750.00 collected.

Edited by Payco
Price drop

I'd love a second set of these, I could get mine refurbed and then put these on my wifes car, only problem is the tyres are only really fit for the bin compared to MPS4S and that's another £1200 :(

Perfect fitment as well imo.

GLWS

1 hour ago, Sim said:

I'd love a second set of these, I could get mine refurbed and then put these on my wifes car, only problem is the tyres are only really fit for the bin compared to MPS4S and that's another £1200 :(

Perfect fitment as well imo.

GLWS

Bit harsh. The Bridgestone Potenzas are good tyres. I like them and even brought a new set to go on my Work Emotions that I purchased to replace them. Thanks for the feedback though.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Payco said:

Don't know is the honest answer. Feels pretty neutral but haven't weighed them.

Ok, presumed the OEM would be noticeably lighter as I understood that Work wheels are known to be heavy (apparently). 

Ultimately I require a new set of wheels. Fancied some works, although these look nice. Profile could cause me issues  

On 15/04/2019 at 13:43, Payco said:

Bit harsh. The Bridgestone Potenzas are good tyres. I like them and even brought a new set to go on my Work Emotions that I purchased to replace them. Thanks for the feedback though.

Don't get me wrong I love the wheels, just hate those tyres.

Fair enough if you like them but for me the feel and grip levels from the Michelins are such a step up.

PS. For any one looking to buy, the offset on the Nismo wheels is spot on imo so no need to use spacers if you're not a fan of spacers.

And the dish is much deeper in the metal, it's hard to catch it in pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

As it is well documented I have replaced my Mark 2 Nismo wheels with my new Work Emotions. My Nismo rims are now up for sale.

Nissan wants silly money for these new so don't even look. I have priced these elsewhere at £1.900.00 but will sell to a forum member for £1,850.00 collected from Haywards Heath. Willing to meet someone within an hour if needed.

outside2.JPG

ALL RIMS.JPG

outside1.JPG

outside3.JPG

outside1.JPG

inside 1.JPG

inside2.JPG

inside3.JPG

inside4.JPG

damage.JPG

PRICE DROP £1,650.00

• 3 months later...

275443380_RIMWRAPPED(2).jpg.dd4ab1475cf1f01fa640976b79d125b7.jpgAs it is well documented I have replaced my Mark 2 Nismo wheels with my new Work Emotions. My Nismo rims are now up for sale.

Nissan wants silly money for these new so don't even look. I have priced them to sell now at a very low price of £1,500.00 collected from Haywards Heath. Willing to meet someone within an hour if needed.

outside2.JPG

ALL RIMS.JPG

outside1.JPG

outside3.JPG

outside1.JPG

inside 1.JPG

inside2.JPG

inside3.JPG

inside4.JPG

damage.JPG

RIM WRAPPED (2).jpg

SOLD. Mods please lock.